Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Price
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Key features
- Gets a 13 Mega Pixel main camera with OIS, autofocus and a 4 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop) and houses 64 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 3000 mAh Li-Ion battery and has Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer features.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Review:
Xiaomi is a private company that designs and sells phones and other electronic products. Some of its best selling products apart from smartphones include TV, purifiers, and tablets. Their phones are mostly sold through flash sales. It wouldn’t be wrong to say that Xiaomi phones are improvising to perfection. Some of the products launched by the company include Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X, Xiaomi Redmi Pro and Xiaomi Mi Edge. Below is the detailed summary about Xiaomi Mi Note Pro specifications and reviews.
The best part about the phone is that it comes with 5.7 inch display screen, internal storage of 64GB and 13 Megapixel primary camera. It has definitely become a hot favourite among the buyers since its launch.
The only complain that most of the customers have mentioned is that the memory is not expandable, which certainly causes limitations.
The chipset of the handset is a Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 unit. The architecture type is Cortex –A-53 and Cortex A-57. The frequency is 4x1.5 GHz and 4x2.0 GHz. From Xiaomi Mi Note Pro reviews, it is well known that people like its Adreno 430 GPU.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro camera features include primary camera of 13 megapixel and a secondary camera of 4 Megapixel. The video recording is of 2160p * 1080p@30fps. That is surely a good thing about the phone.
DISPLAY AND DESIGN:
The magnificent Xiaomi Mi Note Pro display resolution is about 1440*2560 pixels. The display screen size is 5.7 inches with IPS LCD display type. It has a capacitive touch screen with a decent screen to body ratio of 74.4%. The Xiaomi Mi Note Pro display is definitely in favour of the phone. The dimensions of the phone are about 6.11 x 3.06 x 0.28 inches (155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm) weighing around 161 grams.
On the basis of Xiaomi Mi Note Pro reviews, it has been said that the internal memory is about 64GB. And it has 4 GB RAM with no option to expand the memory of the phone. But nevertheless, the RAM size surely makes up for this with quick processing capacity for smooth browsing of data.
BATTERY BACK UP:
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro battery has a capacity of 3000mAh. The battery type is Li-Ion.It lasts for a decent amount of time.
OTHER FEATURES OF XIAOMI MI NOTE PRO ARE:-
Sensors - Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass and barometer.
Camera features - Touch focus, Face/smile detection, HDR and Panorama.
Connectivity – Bluetooth v4.1, Wi-Fi and hotspot.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro price in India is around Rs.33, 000. Within the same price range, you can also go for LGV34, Meizu Pro 6 plus, and Huawei Nova Plus. For more details on its specifications, you can also check other online selling portals like Snapdeal, Amazon, and Flipkart for best offers. So, if you are really willing to buy a good smartphone then, Xiaomi Mi Note Pro is definitely not a bad choice. It has all the latest features and is trending as one of the hot favorites for most of the buyers.
Xiaomi Mi Note Pro Specifications:
Mi Note Pro
1440 x 2560 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
13 Mega Pixel
4 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Touch focus,Face/smile detection,HDR,Panorama
Android OS, v5.0.1 (Lollipop)
6.11 x 3.06 x 0.28 inches ( 155.1 x 77.6 x 7 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
Cortex-A53 , Cortex-A57
8 (Octa Core)
4x1.5 GHz, 4x2.0 GHz
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Popular Xiaomi MobilesView all
- Xiaomi Mi 6Rs. 25,789
- Xiaomi Redmi 3ARs. 6,499
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 PrimeRs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 32GBRs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Redmi ProRs. 17,990
- Xiaomi Redmi 4Rs. 6,999Rs. 6999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4GCurrently Unavailable
- Xiaomi Mi SRs. 13,999
- Xiaomi Mi Max PrimeRs. 19,999Rs. 19999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4Rs. 9,999Rs. 9999
- Xiaomi Redmi 3Rs. 7,990
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2Rs. 27,999
- Xiaomi Mi 4CRs. 13,455
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5SRs. 23,000
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 ProRs. 22,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 4ARs. 5,999Rs. 5999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 3 ProRs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4XRs. 13,999
- Xiaomi Mi MIXRs. 35,000
- Xiaomi Mi4i 16GBRs. 11,999Rs. 11999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note PrimeRs. 8,499
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro 16GBRs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Redmi 2ACurrently Unavailable
- Xiaomi Mi 5s PlusRs. 22,990
- Xiaomi Mi 4SRs. 17,499
- Xiaomi Redmi 3SRs. 6,999Rs. 6999
- Xiaomi Mi NoteRs. 23,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 3s 32GBRs. 6,999
- Xiaomi Mi Note ProRs. 33,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S PlusRs. 9,499
- Xiaomi Redmi 3XRs. 8,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 5Rs. 14,000
- Xiaomi Redmi 4 PrimeRs. 8,999
- Xiaomi Mix EvoRs. 38,999
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2Rs. 15,999
- Xiaomi MAE136Rs. 8,999
- Xiaomi MBE6A5Rs. 12,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5 PlusRs. 27,000
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2Rs. 37,999
- Xiaomi Mi 6 PlusRs. 29,990
- Xiaomi Redmi Mi 7Rs. 27,000
- Xiaomi Mi 6CRs. 10,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500