Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Price
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Key features
- Gets a 23 Mega Pixel main camera with phase detection autofocus and a 5.1 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat) and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 2700 mAh Li-Ion battery and has Fingerprint (EU model only), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer features.
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Review:
Sony has been in the Indian mobile market for some time now. Previously it was in the market as Sony Ericsson until a few years back when it came out with its own range of mobiles as the Sony Xperia. It has come up with some fabulous phones in the past and is now here with the new Sony Xperia Z5 Compact phone. The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact price in India has not been declared yet.
The waterproof feature, a high memory and a powerful rear camera are some of the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact specifications to look out for. One of the variants named EU has been included with a fingerprint sensor.
Unlike the other leading brands in market, this model comes in the Android 5.0 and 6.0 versions but it might be releasing the Nougat version through an update at the earliest. The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact battery power is a bit low when compared to the features it comes along with. Also the phone is quite heavy when compared to its previous versions.
Display and Body
The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact display size is 4.6 with the screen to body ratio at 68.9% and the resolution is 720x1280 pixels with a pixel density of 323 ppi. Sony is releasing this model with an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen. Other Sony Xperia Z5 Compact features include a multi touch feature where 10 fingers can be used at once, Triluminos display and X-reality engine and a scratch resistant glass with oleophobic coating. These features should play well together to give a fabulous display.
The fingerprint sensor in the EU model has been included in the power button itself which is very convenient to a user. It measures 5.0 x 2.56 x 0.35 inches (127 x 65 x 8.9 mm ) and weighs 138 gms which is a little on the heavier side.
Camera and Storage
Sony is known for its good camera and picture quality. This time around it has pushed the bar higher for the other brands. The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact camera features a rear camera of 23mp which is amazing but the secondary camera is just 5mp. Other than that video recording has 2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps and HDR.
It has an internal storage of 32GB with a 2GB RAM and an expandable storage of 256GB(dedicated slot).
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact has a non-removable 2700mAh Li-lon battery with Quick Charge 2.0 which will last for about a day.
The Sony Xperia Z5 Compact specs include Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 and Quad-core 2GHz Cortex-A57; Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810, Adreno 430 which helps the phone run smoothly.
After this Sony Xperia Z5 Compact review, we can conclude that it is a comfortable to hold phone with some great features. Only once the Sony Xperia Z5 Compact price is announced we can decide whether this phone is worth all the hype or not.
Sony Xperia Z5 Compact Specifications:
Xperia Z5 Compact
720 x 1280 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Triluminos display,X-Reality Engine, Multitouch
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 256 GB
23 Mega Pixel
5.1 Mega Pixel
2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps, HDR,
Primary Camera Features
phase detection autofocus
Geo-tagging,Touch focus,Face detection,HDR,Panorama
Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop), v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
5.0 x 2.56 x 0.35 inches ( 127 x 65 x 8.9 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Single SIM ( Nano-SIM )
Up to 11 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 14 h 50 min (3G)
Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
Cortex-A53 , Cortex-A57
8 (Octa Core)
4x1.5 GHz, 4x2.0 GHz
Fingerprint (EU model only), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Popular Sony MobilesView all
- Sony Xperia G3121Rs. 22,999
- Sony Xperia M UltraRs. 29,999
- Sony Xperia M5 DualRs. 20,990
- Sony Xperia Z5Rs. 44,990
- Sony Xperia G3112Rs. 19,999
- Sony Xperia Z5 CompactRs. 44,990
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Sony Xperia Z UltraCurrently Unavailable
- Sony Xperia XZ 32GBRs. 34,000
- Sony Xperia A4Rs. 29,990
- Sony Xperia Z3 CompactRs. 28,990
- Sony Xperia LRs. 12,500
- Sony Xperia X PerformanceRs. 49,999
- Sony Xperia E5Rs. 14,990
- Sony Xperia XA (2017)Rs. 17,937
- Sony Xperia XA2Rs. 19,999
- Sony Xperia XA1 UltraRs. 27,990
- Sony Xperia X2Rs. 19,999
- Sony Xperia L1Rs. 9,999
- Sony Xperia X UltraRs. 29,990
- Sony Xperia XZ1Rs. 48,999
- Sony Xperia XLRs. 24,833
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 957
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,799
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500