Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
Available in 1 store
- Wifi + 3G (With Calling)
- 3GB RAM
- 10.1-inch screen
Sony Corporation is a Japanese electronics conglomerate headquartered in Tokyo. Their diversified business includes consumer electronics, gaming, entertainment, and data storage solutions. They have a range of smart devices such as smartphones, tablets, and smartwatches. We bring you a list of Sony Tablets price in India that are available for purchase in the market.
They have a separate company that is said to be engaged with four operating components of Sony Corp. - Electronics, Semiconductors, Motion Picture, and Music. Thus, Sony is one of the most comprehensive entertainment companies in the world. Coming to the tablets, they come power packed with an impressive set of features. The key features of the tablets include super-slim thickness, ultra-light body, durability, and waterproof.
The Tablet Market in India:
According to the International Data Corporation’s last year’s report, Lenovo is the most popular tablet vendor in India on the basis of shipment size. The sale of tablet PCs decreased during the first two-quarters last year, which again revived in the third quarter. Lenovo distributed its tablets to the students under the “NAMO Tablet Sahaya Yojana”, a scheme undertaken by Gujarat government. This catapulted Lenovo’s tablet sell to 38%.
The second position was taken by Acer, while Samsung came third, the fourth and fifth positions were rounded up by iBall and Datawind respectively.
The 4G enabled tablet models with the Android operating system are quite popular in India. In rural India, tablets falling in the price band of ₹ 500 to ₹ 10000 are in demand, while in the corporate sector, premium tablets are a major hit. The student community prefers a compact model with 4G or 3G network available, which can double up as a smartphone.
Sony has decided to retract from a budget range of smartphones and tablets and has decided to offer premium products through its flagship “Xperia” range of devices. Sony is hopeful that in India there will always be a number of takers of their premium tablet range.
About the company:
Sony Corporation or in short Sony is a multinational Japanese conglomerate corporation based in Konan, Tokyo. The company’s business range is quite diversified encompassing consumer electronics, entertainment and financial services, and the conglomerate consists of Sony Corporation, Sony Pictures, Sony Mobile, Sony Financial Holdings, Sony Music etc.
The company was founded on 1946 when Masaru Ibuka began an electronics shop in Tokyo. Later, Ibuka and Akio Morita together started a company that produced the country’s first tape recorder. This company was later renamed as Sony in 1958. The name was changed to market their products to the western world, and the founders were quite successful since their product TR-63 radio was an instant hit among American youths.
Sony Corporation’s business and product range include Digital Audio Tape, Sony Dynamic Digital Sound format, compact discs, Super Density disc, MultiMedia Compact Disc, Blu-Ray disc, floppy discs, flash memory cards (mainly compatible with Sony products), Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, personal computers, workstations, tablet computers, smartphones, digital camera, camcorder, televisions, image processors, laser diodes, system LSIs, OLED panels, flow cytometers, microfluidic based diagnostic systems, surgical endoscopes jointly with Olympus, Illumina genome analysis system, next generation sequencing system, PlayStation, etc. Recently, Sony participated in NRG Energy eVgo Ready for Electric Vehicle programme, Sony also manufactures Li-ion batteries for an electric vehicle. In the entertainment wing, Sony has Sony Pictures Entertainment, Sony Music Entertainment and Sony/ATV Music Publishing are the units under Sony Corporation. Sony also has financial services business. In Japan and Philippines, Sony Life, Sony Assurance, Sony Bank and Sony Bank Securities are the financial services that Sony Corporation operates.
Sony has been actively participating and practising in favour of conservation. Sony is an energy efficient company and has policies to reuse and recycle the electronic wastes. Sony’s “Sony Take Back Recycling Program” encourage the consumers to recycle the electronics products manufactured by Sony by dropping them off at eCycle points located at various points in the US. Sony claims that 75% of their office buildings are run on geothermal power.
Sony actively participates in UNICEF’s EYE SEE project and hold digital photography workshops in several African and South American countries. There are other some other charitable and humanitarian projects where Sony Corporation is involved, like, South Africa Mobile Library Project, Sony Foundation and You Can, Street Football Stadium Project, etc.
The History of the Company in India:
Sony Corporation’s Indian subsidiary centre, Sony India Pvt. Ltd. is located in New Delhi. Established in 1994, this office handles and controls marketing, sales and after-sale services of the company’s electronic products and software exports. Sony has distribution network spread across the country among dealers, distributors, and exclusive outlets. Sony also has established its software development facility, Sony India Software Centre in Bengaluru in the year 1997. This centre is responsible for developing software base to be used in a wide variety of Sony products across the world. With software getting more and importance SISC is growing rapidly and has taken a significant role in the development of new products, such as Sony internet TV, Sony smartphones, Sony tablets, etc. In 2012, Sony has separated its software and product development unit in Bangalore from its sales and marketing operations in New Delhi. As a result, Sony India Software Centre parted from Sony India Private Limited as a separate unit under Sony Corporation.
Sony launched Sony Entertainment Television in 1995, which is an entertainment channel in the Hindi language in India. Several popular reality shows and mega-serials are broadcast in this channel. There are several subsidiary channels too, which are owned by Sony Pictures Networks India Private Limited.
Tablet models offered by Sony:
The technical features and specifications of a few of the tablet models offered by Sony are discussed below:
· Sony Xperia Tablet S: This tablet has a display size of 9.4 inches with 1280 pixels x 800 pixels resolution at 161 PPI density. Powered by a 1 GHz processor, the tablet has 1 GB RAM and 32 GB non-expandable memory. The tablet runs on Android 3.2 OS. It has a 5 MP primary camera and a 0.3 MP front camera. Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and Infrared connectivity options are there. The sensors present in this device include a proximity sensor, gyroscope and accelerometer. The price of this device starts at ₹ 5000 in the Indian market.
· Sony Xperia Tablet Z: This is a 10.1-inch tablet with 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution at 224 PPI density. Running on Android 4.1, this device is powered by a 1.5 GHz processor with 2 GB RAM. This tablet has a 32 GB fixed internal storage. The camera options are an 8.1 MP primary camera and a 2.2 MP front shooter. Xperia tablet Z accepts a single microSIM providing the 3G network with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC etc. connectivity options. This device packs a 6000 mAh non-removable battery. The sensors include compass magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, ambient light sensor etc. In India, the price of this tablet model starts at ₹ 33000.
· Sony Xperia Z3 Tablet Compact LTE 4G: This is a compact tablet with 8.0-inch display at 1920 x 1200 pixels resolution. It has a 2.5 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with 3 GB RAM running on Android 4.4 operating system. The tablet packs a 16 GB internal storage expandable to 128 GB via a microSD card. An 8.1 MP primary camera and a 2.2 MP secondary camera are present. This device accepts a single SIM and provides 4G network and connectivity through Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth and NFC. The compass magnetometer, accelerometer, gyroscope, ambient light sensor, etc. sensors are present. This tablet packs a 4500 mAh non-removable battery. The price of this tablet starts at ₹ 25000.
· Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE: This 10.1-inch device comes with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels. The CPU is a 2.5 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor assisted by a 3 GB RAM. This tablet runs on Android 5.0 operating system and packs 31 GB internal storage with an option to expand up to 128 GB. The camera options are an 8.1 MP rear camera and a 5.1 MP front camera. This tablet has a slot for a nanoSIM and connectivity and network options are Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, 3G and 4G. Proximity sensor, accelerometer, ambient light sensor and gyroscope are present. This device comes with a non-removable 6000 mAh battery. This device is marketed at a price of ₹ 40012 onwards.
· Sony Xperia XZ Tablet: This is a 5.75-inch tablet with Full HD Triluminos display with Dynamic Contrast Enhancer protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 4 GB RAM and runs on Google Android N operating system. The tablet comes in two versions: with 32 GB eMMC internal memory, and the other with 64 GB eMMC internal memory, both extendable to 256 GB with a microSDXC. The 32 GB version accommodates one nanoSIM, while the 64 GB version accepts dual SIM. The network and connectivity options are 4G-LTE, GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth, Google Cast, NFC and USB Type-C. It has a 19 MP Motion Eye main camera with anti-distortion shutter, 8x digital zoom, super slow motion video feature, etc. There is an 8 MP camera located at front with 22 mm wide-angle lens, SteadyShot with Intelligent Active Mode. The tablet packs a 2900 mAh battery with Smart Stamina Qnovo Adaptive Charging feature. This water-resistant device finger sensor. The price of Sony Xperia XZ tablet starts from ₹ 41990.
· Sony Xperia XA Ultra Tablet: Xperia XA Ultra is a 15.2 cm FHD curved display with Super Vivid mode. Powered by a 64-bit octa-core MediaTek MT6755 processor, this tablet runs on Google Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. This device has a 3 GB RAM and up to 16 GB flash memory expandable to 200 GB with a microSD card. It accepts dual nanoSIM. This tablet packs a 2700 mAh battery. There is a 21.5 MP Exmor RS primary camera with 5x clear image zoom, auto-scene recognition and low-light photography features; and a 16 MP front camera with 88 degrees wide angle lens, low-light photography and auto-scene recognition features. The network and connectivity options are 4G-LTE, AGPS, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth, NFC, Google Cast etc. The price of the device starts at ₹ 24990.
· Sony Xperia XA1 Ultra: This tablet has a 15.24 cm FHD 1080p display with Image Enhance Technology protected by Corning Gorilla Glass. Running on Google Android 7.0 Nougat operating system, this device is powered by a MediaTek Helio P20 octa-core 64-bit processor having 2.3 GHz quad-core and 1.6 GHz quad-core processors. It has 4 GB RAM and 64 GB eMMC internal memory expandable to 256 GB with microSDXC. This device accepts two nano-SIMs. The camera specifications are: a 23 MP rear camera with Hybrid Autofocus, Quick Launch and Capture and Exmor RS for mobile image sensor, 5x clear zoom with 24 mm wide-angle lens; and, a 16 MP front camera with 23 mm wide-angle lens, optical image stabiliser, smart selfies flash, and mobile image sensor. It has a 2700 mAh battery with Qnovo Adaptive Charging feature. This 4G-LTE enabled tablet has GPS, GLONASS, Wi-Fi Miracast, Bluetooth, Google Cast, NFC, USB Type-C etc. connectivity options. The price of Xperia XA1 Ultra tablet starts at ₹ 29990.
Why buy Sony Tablets:
There are several reasons for choosing Sony tablets. The Xperia range of tablet models offered by Sony has superior build quality. Looks and finish of these models are superb. Sony’s sound quality is also great. The cameras pack premium features and very high resolution with low light capture is also enabled. The tablets have a powerful battery with adaptive charging feature. Overall, within the price end, Sony devices pack top-class features and are among the best in the market performers.
The Xperia range of tablets comes with Android OS and company markets them as their
What We Offer:
Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE
Available in 1 store
|Sony Tablet Price List||Price|
|Sony Xperia Z4 Tablet LTE||Rs. 116103|