Samsung Galaxy X Price
Samsung Galaxy X Key features
- Gets a 18 MP primary camera and 8 MP front shooter. It supports video recording and features Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Boots on Android v7.0 (Nougat), and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 4000 mAh Li-ion and has Sensors Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Samsung Galaxy X Review:
Samsung Galaxy X price in India: 36,000 rupees
This phone is rumoured to take the entire mobile market by storm and might make the boss Apple a bit shy of its achievements. Samsung is going to create a revolution by launching the Samsung Galaxy X foldable touchscreen phone. This is going to be one of a kind and at the price at which it is supposed to be launched, it looks reasonable enough.
The best thing about
Some of the features that wouldn’t go down well with the audience are - you will not get a Gorilla glass since it is a bendable phone, it is still not confirmed if the screen is scratch resistant or not, it might be released in the Android 6.0 version which may or may not
Design and Body
Specifications regarding its size
The phone might be released in two colours - black and white.
Its display is rumoured to be of 5.0 inches with a Super AMOLED touchscreen. It is also supposed to have a 4K display which if true is a remarkable feature for a display. It is said to have a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels with a 441
Camera and Storage
ItCamera is one of its plus-points. With an 18mp primary camera and an 8mp front camera. The other Samsung Galaxy X camera features expected to be given are Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom and Face Detection.
The phone's storage specs
The phone is kept lit by a 4000mAh battery unit which is enough to last you for a day.
This model is to be released with a Quad-core (2.4 GHz, Dual core, Kryo + 2 GHz, Dual core, Kryo).
ThePerformance of this phone can be evaluated once the phone releases.
The phone is going to be revolutionary. If the foldable feature excites you then you wouldn’t mind the Samsung Galaxy price of 36,990 INR. Definitely a phone worth looking out for.
Samsung Galaxy X Specifications:
1080 x 1920 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 128 GB
18 Mega Pixel
8 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 MSM8998
Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 36,999
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 15,900Rs. 18,490
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,490Rs. 8,990
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 33,490
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Rs. 24,500
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 26,900
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 64,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 25,990Rs. 29,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 15,190
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 57,900
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,900
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999