Samsung Galaxy X Price
Samsung Galaxy X Key features
- Gets a 18 MP primary camera and 8 MP front shooter. It supports video recording and features Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Boots on Android v7.0 (Nougat), and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 4000 mAh Li-ion and has Sensors Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Samsung Galaxy X Review:
Samsung Galaxy X price in India: 36,000 rupees
This phone is rumoured to take the entire mobile market by storm and might make the boss Apple a bit shy of its achievements. Samsung is going to create a revolution by launching the Samsung Galaxy X foldable touchscreen phone. This is going to be one of a kind and at the price at which it is supposed to be launched, it looks reasonable enough.
The Samsung Galaxy X release date in India is supposed to be in the third quarter of 2017 along with the Samsung Galaxy X1 and Galaxy X1 Plus. The Samsung Galaxy X will be competing with the OnePlus 5, Moto Z2 Play and the Mi 7 in that price range and has a design like no other, hence has the edge in the race. The foldable/flexible structure makes it one of its kind.
The best thing about phone is going to be the new and revolutionary bendable screen. Also, its price in India which is 36,999 INR seems reasonable enough considering this is going to be a flagship phone for Samsung. It has all the other high-end features you would look for in a good phone.
Some of the features that wouldn’t go down well with the audience are - you will not get a Gorilla glass since it is a bendable phone, it is still not confirmed if the screen is scratch resistant or not, it might be released in the Android 6.0 version which may or may not be upgradable to the newer version, etc.
Design and Body
Specifications regarding its size is still not out but there are some images which prove that it is quite slick and sleek and is both bendable as well as foldable. The Samsung Galaxy X foldable feature ensures that you can easily carry it in your pocket. Samsung is also supposed to be adding a water resistant feature which is something to look out for.
The phone might be released in two colours - black and white.
Its display is rumoured to be of 5.0 inches with a Super AMOLED touchscreen. It is also supposed to have a 4K display which if true is a remarkable feature for a display. It is said to have a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels with a 441 ppi density. The display configiuration seems impressive given that the foldable design of the Samsung Galaxy X will be enough to turn heads on a glance. This phone is going to be a looker and the bendable display is going to be the show stopper.
Camera and Storage
Its Camera is one of its plus-points. With an 18MP primary camera and an 8mp front camera. The other Samsung Galaxy X camera features expected to be given are Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus, Panorama, Digital Zoom and Face Detection.
The phone's storage specs is said to have a 6GB RAM along with 128GB of internal memory. Though there is no option of expanding the memory, 128GB is more than sufficient. But then again you can value that as per your requirements.
The phone is kept lit by a 4000mAh battery unit which is enough to last you for a day. The Samsung Galaxy X is likely to be the featuring wireless charging technology. Thus alone was responsible in taking the Galaxy S7 to another level and it is unlikely that Samsung would choose to keep that aloof from a futuristic device like the Samsung Galaxy X. The presence of quick charge will make getting charge back on the device a less time taking task. Even with the always on display, the 4000 mAh battery should be able to keep the device lit for atleast a day.
This model is to be released with a Quad-core (2.4 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo + 2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo).
The Performance of this phone can be evaluated once the phone releases. The presence of a built-in GPU or the operating system it will be coming with has not been confirmed yet by Samsung. The Samsung Galaxy X might come with an inhouse Exynos processor like the one in the Galaxy S8 or they could go on with Qualcomm's SnapDragon processor like the one in the Note 8.
The phone is going to be revolutionary. If the foldable feature excites you then you wouldn’t mind the Samsung Galaxy price of 36,990 INR. Definitely a phone worth looking out for.
Updates on the Samsung Galaxy X price and release date (Expected)
Samsung Galaxy X is supposed to be launched as a flagship device that will revamp the smartphone industry in terms of design. This bendable phone will definitely make its influence in the phablet segment and pave a new way for bendable large screened phablets. Can the design of the Samsung Galaxy X be incorporated on the other flagship series of Samsung mobiles? Maybe yes. But would they do it? Guess we'd have to wait and see.
The release of the Samsung Galaxy X has now been further pushed as Samsung has just launched their Galaxy Note 8 and this is definitely going to hold the launch of the Galaxy X as Samsung will go with all their guns blazing to ensure that the Note 8 doesn't face the same fate as its predecessor the Note 7. I'm sure you remember that one.
Samsung Galaxy X Specifications:
1080 x 1920 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 128 GB
18 Mega Pixel
8 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 MSM8998
Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 15,900
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,800
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 23,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy S3Currently Unavailable
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 22,800
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 58,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 24,875
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 11,490
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy C9 6GBRs. 30,999
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,090
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999
- Samsung SM-G9298Rs. 4,000
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 957
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,799
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500