Samsung Galaxy S9 Price
Samsung Galaxy S9 Key features
- Sports a 5.7-Inches with 2160 x 3840 pixels at a pixel density.
- Comes with Dual 16 MP + 16 MP rear shooter and 5 Mega Pixel front camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus, Geo-Tagging.
- Boots on Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat) and houses 64/128GB on-board memory with an expandable storage up to MicroSD, up to 2TB.
Samsung Galaxy S9 Review:
The South Korean Giants! It is not a name of an NBA Team, but a phrase used to define Samsung Electronics. The company which literally has their own city in the home country is such big that it feels obvious to call them Giants. Coming to the point, the Samsung Galaxy S9 is there next flagship after the latest Galaxy S8. The S9 is rumored to be coming the next year, but we already have the purported specifications out. The Samsung Galaxy S9 release date has been not announced yet! Read our speculative review to know whether to wait for it or not.
Dual Rear Cameras, 2K Display, Android O, 5000 mAh battery, Snapdragon 845 Processor, 6GB RAM.
Sporting a processor based on the 4nm manufacturing process, the Snapdragon 845 would be Qualcomm’s next generation of chipset for flagship devices next year. Offering the quickest processor, the Samsung Galaxy S9 would be an ultimate performer when it comes to multitasking and gaming. Coupled with 6GB RAM and 128GB storage as standard, they would be ahead quite ahead of the competitors.
While the brand didn’t jump on the bandwagon of dual rear cameras, it is believed that S9 would pack dual modules on the rear side of the device. These dual cameras would sport 16-megapixel resolution with f/1.7 aperture. The front-facing module would be of 8MP. It would be supported by a Flashlight, wide angle lens and Autofocus capabilities on the front, the flagship device from Samsung would be a phone not to miss for selfie lovers as well.
Massive power is the key here! With a purported 5000 mAh capacity battery, this would be Samsung’s most marvelous phone in terms of battery capacity. The company is not the one to offer heavy duty battery, instead, they follow up in optimizing the processor and UI. But this time, we may finally have a high capacity battery on a Samsung flagship device.
Design and Display:
Could Samsung be more innovative! Well, that’s a rhetorical question. Over the years, the brand has grown a lot in terms of designing their products. With S8 we saw the edgeless display, now what more would you want to see on a smartphone? Maybe a dual-display on rear side? Let’s keep waiting for this one until any good rumor pops up! Talking about the display, it would be of similar size and resolution, the only thing expected is the increase in brightness level and vibrancy of the display. Because Samsung already has a perfect display! And by looking at the Samsung Galaxy S9 concept, we are sure that it's going to hit some sweet spots when it comes to design!
The standard storage space would increase to 128GB and we may see a variant packing 256GB on board storage. While of course, it would depend region-wise whether the device would be equipped with Single or Dual SIM capabilities. Probably there won’t be a storage expansion slot, looking at the storage.
Samsung has always made things innovative and crazy! This would be followed up on their next generation of a flagship device. However, Samsung Galaxy S9 price in India is unknown for now! Also, there's a chance that the Samsung Galaxy S9 Edge will be released too, after this one. The speculative Galaxy S9 specifications have already made us drool about the device. How would we wait for it? Well, we may be getting a Samsung Galaxy Note 8 right!
Samsung Galaxy S9 Specifications:
2160 x 3840 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
Micro SD Up to 2 TB
Dual 16 + 16 Megapixel
Primary Camera Features
LED Flash, Auto Focus
Android OS, v7.1 (Nougat)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
Qualcomm Snapdragon 830 SoC
Fingerprint Sensor, NFC, Waterproof, Wireless Charging
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 12,900Rs. 15900
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,800Rs. 7800
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 25,900Rs. 25900
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy S3Currently Unavailable
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 22,900Rs. 22900
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 64,900Rs. 64900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 24,970Rs. 29990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 13,050Rs. 19500
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 57,900Rs. 57900
- Samsung Galaxy C9 6GBRs. 30,999
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,900Rs. 8900
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890Rs. 7550
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999
- Samsung SM-G9298Rs. 4,000
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500