Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Price
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Key features
- Gets a 13 MP primary camera and 13 MP front shooter. It supports video recording and features Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging.
- Boots on Android v7.0 (Nougat), and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 3000 mAh Li-ion and has Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Review:
Mid segment is a hot mess to be in, and Samsung has released a new smartphone in that segment. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro is the pro variant of the Galaxy J5 2017 Edition smartphone. Fighting to gain back its lost market in India, the South Korean giant is doing everything they can to stay alive in the competitive mid-range market. Can Samsung emerge a winner in this hot mess? We don’t know about that, but we could help you find out whether J5 Pro is a worthy handset to own or not once it gets released in India.
Android 7.1 Nougat, 13MP Rear Camera, 13 MP front camera.
HD Resolution display, Non-removable 3000 Battery capacity.
Powered by an Exynos 7870 Octa-core processor, Samsung has done a great job in equipping this processor on their latest J5 Pro smartphone. This Octa-core processor is an in-house chipset, which allows the company to optimize the performance and efficiency according to the RAM and storage. Talking about the RAM, the device comes with a 3GB RAM support. The GPU support is provided by Mali-T830MP2.
Both the modules, rear and front sports a 13MP resolution sensor. Equipped with f/1.7 aperture, Samsung has made its rear camera on the J5 Pro quite powerful. You could easily capture objects with details even in the darkness. The Autofocus and LED Flash helps rear camera make quick and bright shots. The selfie camera has a f/1.9 aperture, which makes for a great selfie camera. Samsung makes great cameras and this is easily flaunted on their latest smartphone.
The 3000 mAh capacity battery on Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro is something that could have been better. But looking at the Super AMOLED display and efficient processor, this battery can easily give at least a day’s charge as claimed by the South Korean giant.
Design and Display:
Sporting metal body construction, Samsung flaunts its latest mid range offering with a flashy finish design. The signal bands are not hidden but beautifully designed, giving the handset a look you’d like to show off to colleagues. With a thickness of 8 mm, the phone doesn’t feel bulky at all. The screen size of 5.2 inch helps a lot in making it a comfortable to hold. Though you won’t love the resolution of the display, it’s 1280 x 720 pixels. But the Super AMOLED technology makes even that worthy to some extent.
The storage capacity of the device is 32GB, which can be expanded up to 256 GB via microSD card slot. You’d like that there is a dedicated microSD card slot. It means you don’t have to decide between keeping two SIM or one SIM and one microSD card. Live life without strings!
The South Korean giant’s latest entrant to the midrange is a perfect blend of good configuration and price point. The Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro price in India is expected to be around Rs 16,990, which is fair. Talking about the Galaxy J5 Pro specifications, it does lack in some departments like display resolution and battery capacity. But that shouldn’t be the deal breaker. It’s a go for this Samsung phone!
Samsung Galaxy J5 Pro Specifications:
Galaxy J5 Pro
720 x 1280 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, up to 256 GB
1920x1080 @ 30 fps
Primary Camera Features
Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
Android v7.0 (Nougat)
Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7870
Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 12,900Rs. 15900
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,800Rs. 7800
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 25,900Rs. 25900
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy S3Currently Unavailable
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 22,900Rs. 22900
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 64,900Rs. 64900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 24,970Rs. 29990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 13,050Rs. 19500
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 57,900Rs. 57900
- Samsung Galaxy C9 6GBRs. 30,999
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,900Rs. 8900
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890Rs. 7550
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999
- Samsung SM-G9298Rs. 4,000
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500