Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Pros & Cons:
- 8+5MP camera
- Expandable memory up to 256GB
- Quad-core processor
- 1GB RAM
- Android Lollipop OS
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Key features
- Sports a 5.0 inches with 720 x 1280 pixels at a pixel density of 294 ppi.
- Comes with 8 Mega Pixel rear shooter and 5 Mega Pixel front camera with autofocus, J320F5 MP, autofocus, J320A.
- Boots on Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and houses 8 GB on-board memory with an expandable storage up to MicroSD, up to 256 GB.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Price Table:
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Review:
Release Date: Jan 2016
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 has some amazing features with regards to storage, camera and display. It houses 16 GB on-board storage with an expandable card slot, a dual camera with 8 MP rear and 5 MP front shooter and an alluring display of 5.0 inches.
This phone has not much to offer under the processor aspect of the phone. So have a look at it before considering it.
If you examine all the features of the phone at a glance, you will find out that the price charged is truly justified. Also, Samsung enjoys a respectable position in the smartphone market. The phone has some really rich features.
Design and Body:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 contains either a single SIM slot or a dual SIM slot with dual standby. The dimensions and weight measures of the phone are 5.60x2.80x.31 inches and 138 grams respectively. It runs on the network type of GSM/HSPA/LTE.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 comes with 5 inches super AMOLED capacitive touchscreens with a screen resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The phone has a pixel density of 294 PPI.It also has multi-touch display features available. The screen to body percentage is 68.2%.
Camera and Storage
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 camera offers a dual camera. The quality of the camera is quite impressive. It has a dual camera of a 8 megapixel primary camera and a front facing camera of 5 megapixel which is good for selfies. Video recording of 1080p @30 fps, 720@30fps is available with the phone. This phone also has some features like auto focus, J320F5MP, J320A, face detection, touch focus and HDR.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 comes with an internal memory of 8/16GB besides a 1.5GB RAM. It also contains an expandable card slot of micro SD of 256GB.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 battery has a capacity of 2600 mAh which would suffice for a talk time of 13 hours. The battery of this phone can be removed. The standby time could vary accordingly.
The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 is backed up by a Quad core Spreadtrum SC9830Exynos 3475 Quad-J320A chipset built on Cortex A7. The frequency offered by the phone is 1.5 GHz. It functions on the Android Lollipop v5.1.1 platform. It also contains a Mali-400 GPU.
The phone also offers certain common features like the Bluetooth (v4.1, A2DP, LTE), micro USB (v2.0, On The Go), NFC, and WiFi (802.11b/g/n/), Wi-Fi direct, hotspot, GPS (A-GPS, GLONASS/BDS) and FM radio. Sensors like accelerometer and proximity are inserted in it. A 3.55 mm jack for headphones and an alert for all types are also supported by the phone.
Why go for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016?
All the features you expect within the range are present in this phone. The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 price in India is 7990 INR. For a quick look refer here.
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Specifications:
720 x 1280 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 128 GB
8 Mega Pixel
5 Mega Pixel
1080p@30fps (J3109), 720p@30fps (J320P, J320F, J320A),
Primary Camera Features
autofocus, J320F5 MP, autofocus, J320A
Touch focus,Face detection,HDR
Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
5.60 x 2.80 x 0.31 inches ( 142.3 x 71 x 7.9 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Single SIM (Micro-SIM) or Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)
Up to 13 h
Spreadtrum SC9830Exynos 3475 Quad - J320A
Cortex-A7Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 - J320A
4 (Quad Core)
Mali-400Mali-T720 - J320A
Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) Price Details:
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016), price details:
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 15,900Rs. 15900
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,800Rs. 7800
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 24,900Rs. 24900
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy S3Currently Unavailable
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 18,990Rs. 25200
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 64,900Rs. 64900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 24,790Rs. 26600
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 10,590Rs. 16900
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 57,900Rs. 57900
- Samsung Galaxy C9 6GBRs. 30,999
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,090Rs. 9400
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890Rs. 7550
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999
- Samsung SM-G9298Rs. 4,000
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 985Rs. 985
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299Rs. 7499
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 15,000Rs. 15000
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500