Samsung Galaxy C7 Key features
- Gets a 16 Mega Pixel main camera with autofocus and a 8 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and houses 32/64 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 3300 mAh Li-Ion battery and has Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass features.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Review:
Samsung C7 mobile boasts its 5.2-inch Super AMOLED full HD screen with 424 ppi that enables excellent sharp and clear display. It is slim and weighs 165 grams. Samsung C7 is available in 2 colors-Pink and Gold variants. There is a fingerprint sensor, which is agile and unlocks within 0.1 seconds.
Following the lead of Samsung a7, Samsung j7, this mobile also relays on the snapdragon octa-core processor along with the eminent 4GB RAM. This mobile gets Adreno 506 GPU thus promising great gaming experience. Samsung C7 boots on Android Marshmallow operating system.
Unlike Samsung e5, the new samsung c7 packs with 16MP rear shooter that features LED flash. At the front, it gets 8MP selfie shooter which is decent even in low lights. There is an ample space of 32GB in the mobile and it can be expanded up to 128GB via microSD slot.
This mobile is powered by 3300mAh non-removable battery that promises to work for whole day on 3G network. There are many connectivity options in the mobile like 4G, wifi, bluetooth, NFC, GPS and USB 2.0. For all the features it has got, Samsung C7 mobile price is reasonable and is expected to be around INR 28,990. On a whole, it is an excellent mobile both in performance and design and is worth every penny.
Samsung Galaxy C7 release date in India: December 16, 2016.
Samsung Galaxy C7 is slim and accompanied with powerful specifications. It is equipped with brilliant cameras and also comes with radiant display.
The non-removable battery is a turn down. The dual hybrid sim slot too is a negative with the mobile.
Samsung C7 is priced in upper mid-range and is packed with many state-of-the-art features and delivers a power-packed performance.
Samsung is working on its middle budget range mobile phone that packs with many interesting interests. From slim design to robust hardware, this mobile has everything that a smartphone requires. Similar to Samsung Galaxy C5, the new variant gets a refreshing look and feel. Let’s go for a detailed insight of this capable smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy C7 display is sharp and gets a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED screen with Full HD resolution retaining 386 ppi pixel density. The mobile features 73.92% screen to body ratio and is easy to hold. Single handed operations are not onerous with this new C7 samsung mobile.
Encased in sturdy metal body, the phone boasts its snazzy looks in pink gold. It’s slim and weighs around 165 grams. From the front the mobile resembles iPhone while the large camera mount and antenna lines are influenced by HTC one M9 plus. However, the phone is attractive in its own way.
On the photography front, the phone is equipped with 13MP primary shooter that has dual LED flash to aid low-light photography. At front it gets an 8MP snapper that captures clear selfies. Both the cameras get a super wide aperture lens that improves photography experience. The mobile houses 32GB inbuilt memory with an expandable storage option up to 128GB via memory card.
The new C-series variant runs on an octa-core processor backed by mighty 4GB RAM. this powerful hardware inserts allows speedy multitasking with zero or minimal lags. Samsung Galaxy C7 features Adreno 506 GPU for games and graphic requirements.
Like all C-series mobiles, the new C7 too is fuelled by 2600mAh non-removable battery. The device works for longer hours in a single charge and brags turbo-charging feature.
The device is almost a premium smartphone with slight downs here and there. Attractive design and powerful performance keeps the mobile in race with other premium brands like Google and OnePlus. Samsung galaxy C7 price in India is expected to be around INR 28,990 and might be available in India in a couple of months.
Samsung Galaxy C7 Specifications:
1080 x 1920 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 128 GB
16 Mega Pixel
8 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Touch focus,Face detection,Panorama,HDR
Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
6.17 x 3.04 x 0.27 inches ( 156.6 x 77.2 x 6.8 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625
8 (Octa Core)
Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass
Popular Samsung MobilesView all
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Samsung Galaxy XRs. 36,999
- Samsung Galaxy On NxtRs. 15,900
- Samsung Galaxy C9Rs. 37,999
- Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016)Rs. 7,800Rs. 8,990
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)Rs. 33,490
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017Rs. 6,800
- Samsung Galaxy FolderRs. 15,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5Rs. 24,500
- Samsung W2017Rs. 59,276
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Samsung Galaxy A9 ProRs. 26,900
- Samsung W2016Rs. 39,990
- Samsung Galaxy Folder 2Rs. 17,209
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)Rs. 28,990
- Samsung Galaxy C5 ProRs. 27,999
- Samsung Galaxy s8 plusRs. 64,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7 ProRs. 25,990Rs. 29,990
- Samsung Galaxy J7 PrimeRs. 14,490
- Samsung Galaxy J1 mini primeRs. 6,999
- Samsung Galaxy S8Rs. 57,900
- Samsung Galaxy S7 activeRs. 53,900
- Samsung Galaxy X1 PlusRs. 55,999
- Samsung Galaxy X1Rs. 53,999
- Samsung Galaxy J2 AceRs. 8,900
- Samsung Galaxy J1 4GRs. 6,890
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (2017)Rs. 13,999
- Samsung Z5Rs. 6,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 32,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 959
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Rs. 17,990
- Nokia D1CRs. 12,000
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,389Rs. 18,980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,749Rs. 18,990
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Lava M2Rs. 12,300
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. N/A
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999