Motorola Moto M Plus Price
Motorola Moto M Plus Key features
- Gets a 16 Mega Pixel main camera with LED Flash, Auto Focus and a 8 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android OS, 6.0 (Marshmallow) and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by battery 3100 mAh battery and has accelerometer, proximity.
Motorola Moto M Plus Review:
3GB RAM, 16MP primary camera, 8MP front camera, 256GB expandable memory
32GB internal memory, Non-removable battery
While most of the Motorola phones go with the infamous Qualcomm Snapdragon processors, the Moto M Plus is powered by a MediaTek MT6755 Octa-core processor. Built with Cortex A72 architecture, the processor speed is 2GHz. Also, the Mali T860 Graphics Processing Unit make a good supporter for high-graphic games. The phone boots on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow).
The phone comes with a 16MP primary camera and an 8MP selfie camera. Motorola never compromised about its cameras. Bringing the best out every time, the Moto cameras are known for their super performance, be it a mid-range or high-end phones. The main camera features a LED flash, Continuous Shooting, Geo-tagging, HDR mode, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, and Touch to focus. The video recording quality can go up to Full HD at 30fps.
The mobile packs a non-removable Li-ion battery with the capacity of 3100 mAh. Although the battery capacity is a bit less for this price range, the Turbo-Charging technology pretty much covers it up.
Design and Display:
The phone sports a 5.5-inch display with the screen resolution of 720x1080p. For an above mid-range phone, an HD display is quite a snag and better displays are in queue. But Motorola makes sure its displays are vibrant and with more pixel rate. The capacitive multi-touch screen has the pixel density of 401 ppi.
The Moto M Plus comes with a 3GB RAM and 32GB internal memory, which can be expandable up to 256GB, with a MicroSD card. Yes, the less internal memory is a downside, but the expandable capacity is quite good and you can stack up plenty of storage. The phone comes with a dedicated memory slot and a dual SIM slot, so don’t worry about losing either one.
The mobile also features an Accelerometer, a Proximity Sensor, a Compass, a Gyro Sensor, and a front-mounted Fingerprint sensor. The Moto M Plus price is expected to be Rs 16,999.
By default, a Motorola phone would have an efficient processor, super cameras and ample storage and RAM. Also, by default, a true Motorola fanatic would know it. So, watch out for this one. This is definitely going to stir some news.
Motorola Moto M Plus Specifications:
Moto M Plus
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
16 Mega Pixels
8 Mega Pixels
Primary Camera Features
LED Flash, Auto Focus
Android OS, 6.0 (Marshmallow)
8 (Octa Core)
Popular Motorola MobilesView all
- Motorola Moto X 2017Rs. 16,000
- Motorola Moto G5Rs. 11,999Rs. 11999
- Motorola Moto G TurboRs. 9,000Rs. 9000
- Motorola Moto E3 PowerRs. 7,499Rs. 7999
- Motorola Moto Z ForceRs. 39,990
- Motorola Moto G4 32GBRs. 12,999Rs. 12999
- Motorola Moto TurboCurrently Unavailable
- Motorola Moto E3Rs. 8,990
- Motorola Moto Z styleRs. 24,000
- Motorola New Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GCurrently Unavailable
- Motorola Moto G5 PlusRs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) 16GBRs. 8,999Rs. 8999
- Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)Rs. 12,990Rs. 12990
- Motorola Moto Z Force 64GBRs. 46,990
- Motorola Moto G4 PlusRs. 10,499Rs. 13499
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2Rs. 40,600
- Motorola Moto M PlusRs. 16,999
- Motorola Moto E4 PlusRs. 9,999Rs. 9999
- Motorola Moto CRs. 5,998Rs. 5998
- Motorola Moto C PlusRs. 6,999Rs. 6999
- Motorola Moto E4Rs. 8,999
- Motorola Moto G5SRs. 13,999
- Motorola Moto G5S PlusRs. 17,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 2,999Rs. 2999
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 16,599Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 15,999Rs. 15999
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500