Motorola Moto G5 Key features
- This phone comes with a 13 Mega Pixels of and 5 Mega Pixels of and supports 1080p@30fps Video Recording along with Geo-tagging, touch focus detection, panorama, auto-HDR.
- The phone features a Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) OS.
- The device is powered by a 3500 mAh Li-Ion Type along with 2/3 GB RAM, internal memory of 16/32 GB with 256 GB Expandable Card Slot.
Motorola Moto G5 Price Table:
Motorola Moto G5 Review:
Most of the Motorola phones have been satisfactory ones to its customers. This time around it has come up with the Motorola Moto G5 phone. It is expected to be launched in the Indian market with the Motorola G5 price in India will be 13,999 INR. This version of Moto comes with an impressive display and storage.
The only negative aspect right now would be the Motorola Moto G5 design. It looks more like new features have been added to an old phone.
Design and Body
The side bezel of this phone is kept to the minimum which is a good thing. The upper bezel consists of the speaker with the front camera placed in the top right corner. Whether the capacitive buttons are placed in the lower bezel or not is not yet known. The camera and the flash are encompassed in a bracket in the back of the phone, one under another. The placement of the volume rocker and the power button is not yet known. Similarly, the speakers are supposed to be present under the lower bezel but it is not yet confirmed. The Motorola Moto G5 dimensions are not yet known but going by the size of the screen and the looks of the phone it seems to be a large phone.
Motorola Moto G5 display stands at a comfortable size of 5.5 inches with a good screen resolution of 1080 x 1920. This phone comes with an IPS LCD display along with a capacitive touchscreen. The pixel density of this phone stands at 401 ppi. Multi-touch is also supported by this phone.
Camera and Storage
The Motorola Moto G5 camera is decent enough with a 13MP one for the rear and 5MP one for the front. It supports video recording with the help of 1080p@30fps, HDR. The other camera features included are Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR.
It comes with an internal storage of 16/32 GB and a RAM of 2/3GB. The memory can be expanded up to 256GB using a microSD card.
Motorola Moto G5 battery is a powerful 3500mAh non-removable Li-ion battery.
The other Motorola Moto G5 specifications include Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope and Fingerprint Identity Sensor.
It has an octa-core processor with a frequency of 1.5Ghz.
The features and the Motorola Moto G5 price in India are definitely some of the pros and it can be tough competition for brands such as Samsung, HTC and Xiaomi which also have phones in the same price range.
Motorola Moto G5 Specifications:
1080 x 1920 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 256 GB
13 Mega Pixel
5 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
microUSB v2.0, USB Host
Accelerometer, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Gyroscope, Fingerprint Identity Sensor
Motorola Moto G5 Price Details:
- Motorola Moto G5, price details:
Popular Motorola MobilesView all
- Motorola Moto X 2017Rs. 16,000
- Motorola Moto G5Rs. 10,999
- Motorola Moto G TurboRs. 9,000
- Motorola Moto E3 PowerRs. 6,999
- Motorola Moto Z ForceRs. 39,990
- Motorola Moto G4 32GBRs. 11,999
- Motorola Moto TurboCurrently Unavailable
- Motorola Moto E3Rs. 8,990
- Motorola Moto Z styleRs. 24,000
- Motorola New Moto E (2nd Gen) 4GCurrently Unavailable
- Motorola Moto G5 PlusRs. 12,999
- Motorola Moto G (2nd Gen) 16GBRs. 8,999
- Motorola Moto G (3rd Gen)Rs. 7,490
- Motorola Moto Z Force 64GBRs. 46,990
- Motorola Moto G4 PlusRs. 11,499
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2Rs. 40,600
- Motorola Moto M PlusRs. 16,999
- Motorola Moto E4 PlusRs. 9,999
- Motorola Moto CRs. 5,517
- Motorola Moto C PlusRs. 6,999
- Motorola Moto E4Rs. 8,189
- Motorola Moto G5SRs. 12,999
- Motorola Moto G5S PlusRs. 15,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 957
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,799
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500