Motorola Moto E3 Price
Motorola Moto E3 Pros & Cons:
- 8+5MP cameras
- 2800 mAh battery
- up to 32GB exp
Motorola Moto E3 Key features
- Sports a 5-Inches with 540 x 960 pixels at a pixel density of 294 ppi.
- Comes with 8 MP rear shooter and 5 MP front camera LED Flash, Auto Focus, Geo-Tagging.
- Boots on Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop) and houses 1GB on-board.
Motorola Moto E3 Review:
Moto E3 release date: September 19, 2016.
Moto e3 mobile is the next generation entry level smartphone. Upgraded from its predecessor, moto e2, this new moto e3 is loaded with latest technical specifications, making the device up-to-date. This mobile comes with 5-inch LCD HD display with 294 ppi. Like moto g3, moto e3 too is available in both black and white colors.
This new moto e3 works on latest Android Marshmallow operating system and is packed with powerful snapdragon processor and 2GB RAM and good GPU that enables lag free gaming experience and faster multitasking.
On the rear, the mobile is equipped with 8MP primary camera that features autofocus, LED flash, digital zoom and so on. The 5MP selfie shooter clicks decent images even in low light areas. Moto E3 sports an ample internal storage space of 16GB which can be expanded up to 32GB via memory card.
This upgraded smartphone flaunts many connectivity options like 4G, wifi with hotspot, GPS and bluetooth. However, the phone lacks sensors which are limited to accelerometer and proximity. Moto e3 is backed up by 2800mAh battery capacity that doesn’t provide a decent standby, which is a con. Then again, the device gets faster charging feature which refills the battery in an hour.
In short, Moto E3 is an upgraded version of moto E2 and is placed in the similar budget line of Moto E mobiles. If you are up for a branded mobile in budget, this phone is for you.
Motorola Moto E3 Specifications:
540 x 960 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 32 GB
8 Mega Pixel
5 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
LED Flash, Auto Focus
Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v4.4.4 (KitKat), planned upgrade to v5.1 (Lollipop)
4.91 x 2.55 x 0.48 inches ( 124.8 x 64.8 x 12.3 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Dual SIM ( Micro-SIM )
Qualcomm Snapdragon 200
2 (Dual Core)
Popular Motorola MobilesView all
- Motorola Moto X 2017Rs. 16,000
- Motorola Moto G5Rs. 11,999
- Motorola Moto G TurboRs. 9,199Rs. 12,499
- Motorola Moto E3 PowerRs. 7,499Rs. 7,999
- Motorola Moto Z ForceRs. 39,990
- Motorola Moto E3Rs. 8,990
- Motorola Moto Z styleRs. N/A
- Motorola Moto G5 PlusRs. 14,999
- Motorola Moto Z Force 64GBRs. 46,990
- Motorola Moto G4 PlusRs. 10,999Rs. 13,499
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2Rs. 40,600
- Motorola Moto M PlusRs. 16,999
- Motorola Moto E4 PlusRs. 11,000
- Motorola Moto CRs. 5,999
- Motorola Moto C PlusRs. 6,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 32,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 947
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Rs. 17,990
- Nokia D1CRs. 12,000
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,600
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,749Rs. 18,990
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,659
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Lava M2Rs. 12,300
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. N/A
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999