Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Price
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Key features
- Get a 21MP primary camera and 5MP front shooter. It supports Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR features.
- Boots on Android OS v5.1.1 (Lollipop) and houses 32/64 GB on-board storage
- Powered by 3760 mAh Capacity and has Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass Sensors.
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Review:
American tech giant Motorola has announced its new mobile Droid Turbo 2. With its 21MP camera as its unique selling point, the Droid Turbo 2 is a phone you must look out for. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 release date in India is expected to be in June 2017. Let’s go into the details about Motorola Droid Turbo 2 price and much more.
AMOLED screen, 64GB internal memory (256GB exp), 3GB RAM, 21MP camera
Non-removable battery, Android Lollipop
The phone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8994 810 Octa-core processor. Built by Cortex-A53 architecture, the speed of the processor is 4x1.5GHz. The phone runs on Android v 5.1 Lollipop. The Adreno 430 Graphics Processing Unit also does help in taking the Droid Turbo to the top of the list of best mobile phones suitable for gaming.
The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with a huge 21MP primary camera and a 5MP front camera. The video recording quality of the main camera can go up to 2K @30fps and 1080p @210fps. Also, the main camera features a dual-color LED flash and other features like Touch to focus, Autofocus, Geo-tagging, Panorama, Digital Zoom, and Face detection.
This phone packs a non-removable Li-ion battery with the capacity of 3760 mAh. The company claims that a full charge can last up to 48 hours of (3G) talk time, but we say that the battery is the main drawback of the Droid Turbo 2. While few mobiles with a smaller price tag offer better battery (Asus Z2 Poseidon), this high-end phone comes with a 3760 mAh.
Design and Display:
Weighing around 170 grams, the Turbo 2 comes with the dimensions 150x78x9.2mm. The 5.4-inch AMOLED sports a 2K display (1440x2560p). The screen to body percentage of the phone is 69.8%, which means it is ergonomically good and holdable. Also, the capacitive multi-touch screen has the pixel density of 540 ppi, which is one of the best ppi rate out there.
The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 comes with a 3GB RAM and 64 internal memory, which can be expandable up to a sound 256GB. Also, in order to avoid any hassle SIM card/memory giving up, the phone comes with a dedicated memory and SIM slot.
Other features of the phone include an Accelerometer, a Proximity Sensor, a Compass, and a Gyro Sensor. Also, reportedly, the phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The Motorola Droid Turbo 2 price in India is expected to be Rs 40,600.
Considering the price of the phone and its drawbacks such as the outdated Android version and 3760 battery, we suggest you have a broader look out for other mobiles like Huawei P9. But if its 21MP camera and the famous Moto brand are all you care, then this phone is a decent buy.
Motorola Droid Turbo 2 Specifications:
Droid Turbo 2
1440 x 2560 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
MicroSD,Upto 256 GB
21 Mega Pixels
5 Mega Pixels
Primary Camera Features
Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR
phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
Android OS, v5.1.1 (Lollipop)
5.90 x 3.07 x 0.36 inches(149.9 x 78 x 9.2 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
Up to 48 h (3G)
Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810
Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
Popular Motorola MobilesView all
- Motorola Moto X 2017Rs. 16,000
- Motorola Moto G5Rs. 10,999Rs. 11,999
- Motorola Moto G TurboRs. 8,999Rs. 14,499
- Motorola Moto E3 PowerRs. 7,499Rs. 7,999
- Motorola Moto Z ForceRs. 39,990
- Motorola Moto E3Rs. 8,990
- Motorola Moto Z styleRs. N/A
- Motorola Moto G5 PlusRs. 14,999
- Motorola Moto Z Force 64GBRs. 46,990
- Motorola Moto G4 PlusRs. 12,499Rs. 13,499
- Motorola Droid Turbo 2Rs. 40,600
- Motorola Moto M PlusRs. 16,999
- Motorola Moto E4 PlusRs. 11,000
- Motorola Moto CRs. 5,999
- Motorola Moto C PlusRs. 6,999
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 32,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 890Rs. 1,999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Rs. 17,990
- Nokia D1CRs. 12,000
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,951
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,000
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Lava M2Rs. 12,300
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. N/A
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 16,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999