Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Price
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Key features
- Sports a 5 inches with 854 x 480 pixels at a pixel density of 195.9 ppi.
- Comes with 8 Mega Pixel rear shooter and 0.3 Mega Pixel front camera with Autofocus, LED Flash.
- Boots on Android and houses 4 GB on-board memory with an expandable storage up to Yes.
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Price Table:
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Review:
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500, launched in 2013, is the second phone of Micromax in the Canvas series that uses Snapdragon processor. The name ‘Blaze’ comes along as the company had partnered with MTS providing MBlaze connection to the phone. Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 price is INR 3,999.
Features of Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 includes a Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor with a 1GHz frequency and RAM of 768MB. The Dual SIM (mini SIM) supports 3G connection. The phone has a 5-inch LCD display of 854 x 480 pixels resolution and a multi-touch feature. The primary camera of the phone is 8 MegaPixel with LED flash and Autofocus. The phone has a simple minimal body and a matte finish back.
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 has an internal storage of 4GB that’s expandable up to 32GB. The battery has a capacity of 1850 mAh. The talk time of the phone is approximately up to 5 hours on 2G.
To sum up, the phone has average features and recent releases of smartphones at the same price offer more features. It is difficult for it to keep up with the market.
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 full specs and reviews as of Dec 2017. Buy it here!
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Specifications:
Canvas Blaze MT500
854 x 480 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Up to 32 GB
8 Mega Pixel
0.3 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Autofocus, LED Flash
Wi-Fi 802.11, b/g/n
Dual SIM( Mini (Normal) SIM )
Up to 5 Hours(2G)
Qualcomm Snapdragon S4
2 (Dual Core)
Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 Price Details:
- Price of Micromax Canvas Blaze MT500 is gathered from Flipkart
- The lowest online price is Rs.3999, available at Flipkart
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 979
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,799
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 14,794
- Oppo F1sRs. 14,990
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,555
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500