Micromax Bolt Q331 Price
Micromax Bolt Q331 Pros & Cons:
- 5-inch screen
- 5+2MP camera
- Quad-core processor
Micromax Bolt Q331 Key features
- Gets an Internal storage of 4 GB which can be expandable up to MicroSD, up to 32 GB.
- Weighs around - and has a Display of 5.0 inches IPS LCD at 196 ppi.
- Powered by 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery with a talk time Up to 6 h.
Micromax Bolt Q331 Price Table:
Micromax Bolt Q331 Review:
Micromax Bolt Q331 review:
Micromax is one of the most widely used smartphones whose origins are in Indian. This Indian brand has its products being sold extensively in fields like tablets, laptops, tablet-laptops, feature phones and televisions apart from smartphones.
The 1.2Ghz processor, 5MP primary camera with LED flash with 720p video recording are one of the prime features that sets the Micromax Bolt Q331’s price apart in the when compared to the other phones in this price.
The 2000mAh battery still does a fair job, but an improved battery would have increased standby time and talk time over varied connectivity types.
The Micromax Bolt Q331 runs on an Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat) operating system which is powered by a Spreadtrum 7731G chipset and a Quad-core 1.2 GHz CPU. The 512MB RAM does a good job at doing what’s expected of it.
Battery:The Micromax bolt q331 mobile is powered by a removable 2000 mAh lithium ion battery. The standby of this is 200 hours has a talk time capacity of six hours. The battery could have been improved, that would definitely make this as a choice for a spare phone for a few for a few who are into extensive smartphone use.
The Micromax bolt q331’s specification includes storage capacity of 4GB internally which can be expanded up to 32 GB.
The Micromax bolt q331 has a 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touch screen which produces a display resolution of 480 x 854 pixels with a pixel density of 196 ppi. This screen exhibits multi-touch functions.
The primary camera of the Micromax bolt q331 is a 5MP unit which is connected to an external LED flash. This camera is capable of capturing videos of 720p picture quality. Geo-Tagging feature is an add on to this. The secondary camera installed is a 2Mp unit.
The Micromax bolt q331 is equipped with features like GeoTagging, FM Radio, proximity, Photo editor, Accelerometer, document viewer and more.
The Micromax bolt q331 price is justified by what it has to offer the user. This phone is designed for those who are just shifting from a feature phone to a smartphone and are not inclined to use high end games and watch HD movies on their phones.
Micromax Bolt Q331 Specifications:
480 x 854 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 32 GB
5 Mega Pixel
2 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Upto 6 hrs
4 (Quad Core)
Micromax Bolt Q331 Price Details:
- Micromax Bolt Q331, price details:
Popular Micromax MobilesView all
- Micromax Vdeo 1Rs. 4,015Rs. 4015
- Micromax X715Rs. 1,437Rs. 1437
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 2 E313Currently Unavailable
- Micromax X344Currently Unavailable
- Micromax Canvas Selfie 3 Q348Rs. 5,399Rs. 12999
- Micromax A075Currently Unavailable
- Micromax Canvas Xpress 4GCurrently Unavailable
- Micromax Bolt Q333Rs. 3,735Rs. 3735
- Micromax X242Rs. 1,499Rs. 1899
- Micromax Bolt Q381Rs. 3,433Rs. 5499
- Micromax A65 Smarty 4.3Currently Unavailable
- Micromax Bolt A089Rs. 4,776Rs. 4776
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4G Q461Rs. 6,999Rs. 6999
- Micromax Canvas Spark 4GRs. 4,999Rs. 5999
- Micromax X328Rs. 1,699Rs. 1899
- Micromax Bolt AD4500Rs. 3,999Rs. 3999
- Micromax Canvas Elanza 2 A121Rs. 5,000Rs. 5000
- Micromax X910ARs. 1,599
- Micromax X781Rs. 1,195Rs. 1195
- Micromax Bolt A067Rs. 3,899Rs. 3899
- Micromax A91 NinjaRs. 7,999Rs. 7999
- Micromax Bolt A47Currently Unavailable
- Micromax Vdeo 2Rs. 4,850Rs. 6249
- Micromax Canvas Nitro A311Rs. 4,949Rs. 11499
- Micromax Canvas 5 LiteRs. 6,290Rs. 6290
- Micromax Bolt A79Currently Unavailable
- Micromax Canvas Pep Q371Rs. 3,780Rs. 3780
- Micromax Bharat 2Rs. 3,490Rs. 3490
- Micromax Dual 5Rs. 24,999Rs. 24999
- Micromax Evok NoteRs. 9,499Rs. 9499
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500