Micromax Bolt Q324 Price
Micromax Bolt Q324 Key features
- Gets an Internal storage of 4 GB which can be expandable up to MicroSD, up to 32 GB.
- Weighs around - and has a Display of 4.0 inches TFT at 233 ppi.
- Powered by 1450 mAh Li-Ion battery with a talk time Up to 5 h.
Micromax Bolt Q324 Price Table:
Micromax Bolt Q324 Review:
The Micromax Bolt Q324 is an entry-level smartphone with an average features. Although it is easy on the pocket, it fails to be appealing. Yet, it is obviously a good option for people who do not wish to spend much and have limited requirements. For such a low price we wouldn’t call it a bad phone. Here are the pros and cons of the Micromax Bolt Q324 specifications.
3G connectivity is an inevitable feature these days. It is good to know that the phone provides the same at an affordable price.
There is ample storage availability on the phone to store audio and video files. Precisely up to 32GB via microSD card slot.
Dual cameras are the most distinguishing feature of the device. There is a 2MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front camera.
There are ample connectivity options on this phone including GPRS, WiFi, USB and dual SIM slots.
The phone is only capable of running one application at a time due to 512MB of RAM.
It uses an outdated OS i.e. the Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS.
The front camera is not very efficient.
To carry on daily tasks, the 1450mAh battery might not be sufficient.
The Micromax Bolt Q324 price in India starts at INR 2895.
Micromax Bolt Q324 full specs and reviews as of Jan 2018. Buy it here!
Micromax Bolt Q324 Specifications:
480 x 800 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Up to 32 GB
2 Mega Pixel
0.3 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat)
Up to 5 hrs
ARM Cortex A7
4 (Quad Core)
Micromax Bolt Q324 Price Details:
- Price of Micromax Bolt Q324 is gathered from Snapdeal, Flipkart
- The lowest online price is Rs.2895, available at Flipkart
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 878
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 2,999
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 14,287
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,769
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,399
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium MobileRs. 39,999
- ZTE Axon MRs. 46,990
- Honor View 10Rs. 29,999
- Sony Xperia XA2 UltraRs. 35,990