LeEco Le Max2 Pros & Cons:
- 4GB RAM
- Fingerprint scanner
- 3100 mAh battery
- No expandable storage
LeEco Le Max2 Key features
- Gets a 21 Mega Pixel main camera with Phase Detection autofocus, Exposure compensation, ISO control and a 8 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow) and houses 32 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 3100 mAh Li-Polymer battery and has Fingerprint Sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope features.
LeEco Le Max2 Price Table:
LeEco Le Max2 Review:
There are many positives within this eminent machine. Its enormous 6GB RAM and high resolution display along with excellent camera duos and snazzy body are some of them.
Like all smartphones this mobile too lacks an expandable storage and comes with a non-removable battery.
Intelligent hardware and beautiful body at an apt price tag. This mobile is a real performer and worth a try. The mobile competes with another big player OnePlus mobiles.
Design and Display:
Moulded in a aluminium unibody metal case, the mobile flaunts its snazzy curves and rounded edges. On the rear there is a clean camera bulge at the top center panel accompanied by LED flash to the side and a sharp fingerprint scanner to the down. Moving to the sides, the volume rockers and the power button are ergonomically placed relieving us from any discomfort. LeEco Le Max 2 features an enormous 5.7-inch 2K screen at a pixel density of 515 ppi, thus promising a great visual experience.
The camera duo are impressive with a 21MP shooter on the rear and 8MP snapper at front. The primary camera features Exmor-RS CMOS sensor with phase detection autofocus and Dual LED Flash. Both the cameras capture sharp images in any light without any distortion.
It is powered by the powerful snapdragon 820 two dual core processor with 64 bit architecture. It is aided with Adreno 530 and 6GB RAM that handles the device’s graphic and multitasking experiences.
The mobile is fueled by 3100mAh battery that runs the mobile for a whole long day in a single charge. It gets Quick chart 2.0 and thus refills the empty cell with in minutes.
Certainly this device is the one of the best. With all the technology inserts induced in it, the mobile competes with Oneplus 3. When price is in talks leeco le max 2 price in India is INR 19,998 in Flipkart and the best price is with Snapdeal at INR 17,999 which is reasonable for the features offered. Need best price tags on every gadget? Visit BestPriceOn.
LeEco Le Max2 Specifications:
Le Max 2
1440 x 2560 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
21 Mega Pixel
8 Mega Pixel
3840x2160 @ 30 fps, 1280x720 @ 120 fps
Primary Camera Features
Phase Detection autofocus, Exposure compensation, ISO control
Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Digital image stabilization, Face detection, Touch to focus, HDR
Android v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
6.2 x 3.1 x 0.3 inches ( 156.8 x 77.6 x 7.9 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz
Dual SIM ( Nano - SIM, Nano - SIM )
Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996
2x2.15 GHz, 2x1.59 GHz
Fingerprint Sensor, Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope
LeEco Le Max2 Price Details:
- LeEco Le Max2, price details:
Popular Leeco MobilesView all
- LeEco Le 2 ProRs. 14,999
- LeEco Le 2Rs. 11,499Rs. 11499
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- LeEco Cool Changer 1CRs. 9,000
- LeEco Le Pro 3Rs. 17,990
- LeEco Le 1s EcoRs. 9,999Rs. 9999
- LeEco Le S3Rs. 12,999
- LeEco Le 1sRs. 10,999Rs. 10999
- LeTv LeEco Pro 3Rs. 18,100
- LeEco Le Max2Rs. 14,999Rs. 17999
- LeEco X10Rs. 31,999
- LeEco Le Pro 3 EliteRs. 16,440
- LeEco Le Max 3Rs. 19,499
- LeEco Le Pro 3 AIRs. 26,700
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 999Rs. 999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999Rs. 4999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999Rs. 14999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500