Lenovo A2010 Price
Lenovo A2010 Key features
- Gets an Internal storage of 8 GB which can be expandable up to MicroSD, up to 32 GB.
- Weighs around 137 grams and has a Display of 4.5 inches Capacitive at 218 ppi.
- Powered by 2000 mAh Li-Po battery with a talk time Up to 8 Hours(3G) / Up to 24 Hours(2G).
Lenovo A2010 Price Table:
Lenovo A2010 Review:
The Lenovo A2010 is one of the best smartphones you can buy under INR 5000. Not only does it have good features, but it also comes with the brand’s trust. If you are a starter with smartphones or simply on a budget, this one is for you. This one comes with an amazing battery backup and decent processor as well. Overall,the Lenovo A2010 is a value for money product at INR 4899.
The smartphone has a 1GHz processor under the hood which is paired with 1GB of RAM. Unlike most budget phones, you can multitask with this one and gaming is possible too.
It sports a 4.5-inch display which is a good size. This makes one handed use breezy.
The Lenovo A2010 comes with ample storage capacity. It ships with 8GB of memory which can be further expanded up to 32GB.
For photography and videography, you get a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP unit.
The phone gets its power from a 2000mAh battery that is really impressive at this price. It keeps the show running for quite a long time.
As the phone supports Dual SIM, you can use it for both personal and business purposes.
The phone is 4G ready which is a rare feature in budget phones.
It has endless connectivity options like WiFi, 3G, 4G, GPS and bluetooth.
Lenovo A2010 full specs and reviews as of Jan 2018. Buy it here!
Lenovo A2010 Specifications:
480 x 854 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Up to 32 GB
5 Mega Pixel
2 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Digital Zoom, Auto Flash
Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop)
5.18 x 2.62 x 0.39 inches ( 131.5 x 66.5 x 9.9 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Up to 8 Hours(3G) / Up to 24 Hours(2G)
4 (Quad Core)
Lenovo A2010 Price Details:
- Price of Lenovo A2010 is gathered from ShopClues
- The lowest online price is Rs.4849, available at ShopClues
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 899
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 2,999
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 14,287
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,499
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,399
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,199
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium MobileRs. 39,999
- ZTE Axon MRs. 46,990
- Honor View 10Rs. 29,999
- Sony Xperia XA2 UltraRs. 35,990