Lava KKT Connect Plus Price
Lava KKT Connect Plus Key features
- Gets an Internal storage of which can be expandable up to MicroSD, 16GB.
- Weighs around and has a Display of 2.4 inches TFT at 167 ppi.
- Powered by 1750 mAh Li-Ion battery with a talk time .
Lava KKT Connect Plus Price Table:
Lava KKT Connect Plus Review:
Lava is a known manufacturer in the market and is a maker of feature phones, smartphones, and Tablets. The company released the KKT range of feature phones that are affordable and compact.
Lava released the Lava KKT Connect Plus recently. The device has a lot of plus points such as it is light, has recording options, good battery backup, and is cost-effective too. This basic phone has offers more features than one expects for at a basic price.
The Lava KKT Connect Plus specifications include a 2.4-inch TFT display at a screen resolution of 240 x 320 pixels and a pixel density of 167 ppi. The device is powered by a 1750mAh Li-ion battery. The company claims, the device offers long-lasting battery life and break free talk time. It is indeed a plus point that the device has huge internal storage that can be further expanded up to 16GB via a MicroSD card. Talking about the camera the device offers a basic VGA 0.3MP camera with a digital zooming option, for clear quality pictures. As far as the connectivity features are concerned the device offers GPRS, dual-SIM, and Bluetooth.
Additional features include FM Radio, MP3 Player, Auto Call Recording, and Voice Recording. The handset is very light and weighs only 98 grams and is available in Black and Grey color variants.
The Lava KKT Connect Plus price starts at INR 1,500.
Lava KKT Connect Plus full specs and reviews as of Jan 2018. Buy it here!
Lava KKT Connect Plus Specifications:
KKT Connect Plus
240 x 320 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Up to16 GB
0.3 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Dual SIM (Mini-SIM)
1 (Single Core)
Lava KKT Connect Plus Price Details:
- Price of Lava KKT Connect Plus is gathered from Flipkart
- The lowest online price is Rs.1219, available at Flipkart
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 899
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 2,999
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 14,287
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,769
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,399
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,199
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium MobileRs. 39,999
- ZTE Axon MRs. 46,990
- Honor View 10Rs. 29,999
- Sony Xperia XA2 UltraRs. 35,990