Kodak Television Price
Kodak is an American Multinational company that was founded in 1888. Kodak earlier dominated the photographic spheres around the world till the early 1990s. Kodak expanded its horizons to such levels that the ‘Kodak moment’ tagline got accustomed to celebrations and moments that required photographic intervention.
Kodak has now revamped its areas of interest and moved into fields like digital printing, Flexographic and letterpress, Prinergy workflow solutions, Offset systems, and more.
Kodak TVs have been launched in India and it will give TV manufacturing giant like LG and Samsung a run for its money as the Kodak TV price is very competitive and offers a range of products.
The Kodak TV specifications includes wireless connectivity, stereo speakers, connectivity through HDMI port and USB. The screen comes with DLED technology that brings the images to life. The Kodak TV reviews have been amazing since the launch of its products in India in the TVs segments.
Kodak Television Price List in India
- Price Low to High
- Price High to Low
- Kodak 50FHDX SMART 48 Inch Full HD Smart LED TVRs. 33990Rs. 45990Available in 2 Stores
- Kodak 40FHDX900S 40 Inch Full HD LED TVRs. 19990Rs. 28990Available in 3 Stores
- Kodak 40FHDX 40 Inch Full HD Smart LED TVRs. 23490Rs. 31990Available in 3 Stores
- Kodak 32HDX900S 32 inch (81.28cm)HD Ready LED TelevisionRs. 13950Rs. 14500Available in 1 Store
- Kodak 122 cm (50 inches) 50FHDXSMART Full HD LED Smart TVRs. 34999Rs. 40990Available in 1 Store
Latest Kodak Television Price in India 2017
|Kodak Television Price||Price|
|Kodak 50FHDX SMART 48 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV||Rs. 33990|
|Kodak 40FHDX900S 40 Inch Full HD LED TV||Rs. 19990|
|Kodak 40FHDX 40 Inch Full HD Smart LED TV||Rs. 23490|
|Kodak 32HDX900S 32 inch (81.28cm)HD Ready LED Television||Rs. 13950|
|Kodak 122 cm (50 inches) 50FHDXSMART Full HD LED Smart TV||Rs. 34999|