Karbonn A108 Plus Key features
- Gets an Internal storage of 512 MB which can be expandable up to MicroSD, up to 32 GB.
- Weighs around - and has a Display of 3.9 inches IPS at 239 ppi.
- Powered by 1400 mAh Li-Ion battery with a talk time Up to 4 Hours(2G).
Karbonn A108 Plus Price Table:
Karbonn A108 Plus Review:
Indian based mobile manufacturer Karbonn’s budget phone, Karbonn A108 Plus follows its predecessor Karbonn A108 with few developments regarding OS and connectivity. Let’s go into the details.
1100 mAh battery, 512MB RAM, supports 3G
0.3MP front camera, 256 internal memory
The Karbonn A108 Plus is powered by a MediaTek MT6577 Dual-core processor with the speed of 1.0GHz and Cortex A9 architecture. Low graphic mobiles can be played in a drift, thanks to its PowerVR SGX531u Graphics Processing Unit. The Karbonn A108 runs on Android v4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) whereas the A108 Plus boots on Android v4.4 (KitKat)
The Karbonn A108 Plus comes with a 2MP primary camera with Flash and Digital Zoom. It also does support video recording. The selfie camera is a standard 0.3MP shooter.
While the OS of Karbonn A108 Plus advanced when compared to A108, the battery capacity of the mobile has been decreased from 1300 mAh to 1100 mAh. The company claims that a full charge can last up to 4 hours of 2G talk time.
Design and Display:
Weighing around 115 grams, the Karbonn A108 Plus comes with 3.9-inch TFT display. The screen resolution of the capacitive multitouch screen is 320x480 pixels. The pixel density of the A108 Plus is 239 ppi.
The Karbonn A108 Plus comes with a 512MB RAM and 256MB internal memory, which can be expandable up to 32GB with a MicroSD card.
The Karbonn A108 Plus features also include an Accelerometer and a proximity sensor. It does support dual SIM and unlike its predecessor, the A108 Plus supports 3G connectivity, and microUSB 2.0. The Karbonn A108 Plus price in India is Rs 2080.
At this price range and with these features, the Karbonn A108 Plus is a decent buy. But check out the Micromax Bolt S301 before you come to any conclusion. The Bolt S301 offers a 4GB internal memory when compared to Karbonn A108 Plus’ 512MB. Also, Micromax Bolt S301 comes with a better camera and a better version of Android.
Karbonn A108 Plus Specifications:
320 x 480 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 32 GB
2 Mega Pixel
0.3 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Android OS, v4.1 (Jelly Bean)
4.5 x 2.4 x 0.4 inches ( 116 x 63 x 10.4 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Up to 4 Hours(2G)
2 (Dual Core)
Karbonn A108 Plus Price Details:
- Karbonn A108 Plus, price details:
Popular Karbonn MobilesView all
- Karbonn K41Rs. 1,280
- Karbonn Quattro L50Rs. 5,999
- Karbonn K9 SmartRs. 3,290
- Karbonn Aura Note 4GRs. 6,299
- Karbonn K9 StaarRs. 939
- Karbonn Alfa A92 PlusRs. 2,499
- Karbonn Titanium Mach FiveRs. 4,899Rs. 6,490
- Karbonn Titanium S205Rs. 4,011
- Karbonn Quattro L55 HDRs. N/A
- Karbonn Titanium S7Rs. 10,005
- Karbonn A104Rs. 1,899
- Karbonn K95 StarRs. 1,316
- Karbonn A108 PlusRs. 2,205
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 32,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 890Rs. 1,999
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Rs. 17,990
- Nokia D1CRs. 12,000
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,487
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,000
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Lava M2Rs. 12,300
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. N/A
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 16,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999