Intex Aqua Raze II Price
Intex Aqua Raze II Key features
- Gets a 2 Mega Pixel main camera with Digital Zoom and a 5 Mega Pixel front shooter.
- Boots on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and houses 8 GB on-board storage.
- Powered by 1750mAh Li-on battery and has Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer features.
Intex Aqua Raze II Review:
Intex Technologies, founded in 1996, is an Indian Smartphone, consumer durables, and IT Accessories manufacturer. Intex’s headquarter is in New Delhi, India.
480 x 854 pixels capacitive screen, Android OS v6.0 (Marshmallow).
Rest of the features are not actually great and aren’t top notch (1GB RAM, 5MP primary camera, 2MP selfie camera).
A Spreadtrum SC9832A Quad-core processor powers the Intex Aqua Raze II. Running on Android Marshmallow, the processor comes with a speed of 1.5GHz. Also, the Mali-400 GPU makes the Intex Aqua Raze II a decent for gaming.
The Intex Aqua Raze II comes with a 5MP primary camera and a 2MP front camera. Also, the primary camera comes with features like Digital Zoom, Panorama Mode, GIF, you click images using the volume button, slow motion video. The camera is a very basic camera and the camera doesn’t have too many fancy features.
The Aqua Raze II packs a non-removable Li-Po battery with the capacity of 1750 mAh. The company claims that with a full charge, the battery can last up to 10 hours on a full charge.
The battery life is quite decent for a phone like this.
Design and Display:
The Aqua Raze II comes with a 4.5-inch IPS LCD display which has a resolution of 480x854p. The capacitive touch screen has the pixel density of 218 ppi. This is the best display anybody can offer at this price range. The picture quality is a quite pixelated.
The Aqua Raze II comes with 1GB RAM and 8GB internal memory. A micro SD card of 32GB can be fit (max capacity for SD card). The storage capacity is not upto the mark for today’s generation, where one tends to save everything in their handset.
Also, the Intex Aqua Raze II features an Accelerometer. A 1GB RAM limits your multi-tasking capability and would also make the phone lag quite a bit. The phone comes with a dual-SIM slot and also supports Bluetooth 4.0. The Intex Aqua Raze II price is Rs 3,999 in India.
The Intex Aqua Raze II is not the best phone in the market as it does not have most features of this generation and all the specs however if one considers its price Rs 3,999, it is not that bad a Smartphone as there are very few Smartphones in the marker at this a low price. This phone would be great for a quick replacement or a gift to someone who is just getting used to a Smartphone. For any other purposes than these ones, it would be better if raise your budget a little and buy a phone with a few more features. The Intex Aqua Pro and the Intex Aqua Raze II are basically the same phone (give and take a few features)
Intex Aqua Raze II Specifications:
Aqua Raze II
480 x 854 pixels
854 x 480 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 32 GB
5 Mega Pixel
2 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Panorama Mode, GIF, Click Images With Volume Button, Slow Motion Video
Android 6.0 Marshmallow
5.4 x 2.6 x 0.4 inches (137.0 x 68.0 x 9.5 mm)
Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Dual Sim (Micro Sim)
Upto 6 Hours
Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Popular Intex MobilesView all
- Intex Cloud N12Rs. 5,999
- Intex Aqua Fish 4G 16GBRs. 4,805
- Intex Aqua AmazeRs. 10,517
- Intex Cloud M5 IIRs. 5,499
- Intex Aqua Q8Rs. 4,290
- Intex Aqua WaveCurrently Unavailable
- Intex Aqua Slice 2Rs. 4,599
- Intex Aqua Strong 5.1Rs. 5,599
- Intex Cloud 4G SmartRs. 4,999
- Intex Cloud Q11Rs. 4,999
- Intex Aqua AirRs. 3,199
- Intex Aqua Pro 4GRs. 3,499
- Intex Cloud TreadRs. 3,799
- Intex Aqua Power PlusRs. 5,999
- Intex Cloud CubeRs. 2,499
- Intex Cloud ChampRs. 3,599
- Intex Aqua 3G MiniCurrently Unavailable
- Intex Aqua Q7Rs. 2,899
- Intex Aqua FreedomRs. 4,299
- Intex Aqua Q7 ProRs. 3,899
- Intex Aqua Air IICurrently Unavailable
- Intex Aqua Classic 2Rs. 4,600
- Intex Aqua ProCurrently Unavailable
- Intex Aqua Raze IIRs. 5,690
- Intex Alpha ProRs. 1,149
- Intex Cloud Gem PlusRs. 1,999
- Intex Aqua Dream IIRs. 4,499
- Intex Aqua S2Rs. 4,990
- Intex Aqua Y4Rs. 3,629
- Intex Aqua 4.0 4GRs. 3,299
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 957
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,799
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Currently Unavailable
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 36,999
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500