HTC One A9 Price
HTC One A9 Pros & Cons:
- 441 ppi screen
- 3GB RAM
- Android Marshmallow
- 2150 mAh battery
- 4MP selfie camera
HTC One A9 Key features
- Comes with 5.0 inches screen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution at 441 ppi.
- Allows 16 GB in house storage with an expandable memory up to MicroSD, up to 256 GB.
- Packs with Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 8 (Octa Core) processor backed by 2GB ram and Adreno 405 graphic processor.
HTC One A9 Price Table:
HTC One A9 Review:
HTC One A9 features and review
HTC is a brand that has slowly and steadily made its presence felt in the market. It has come up with some amazing smartphones and they have recently introduced the HTC One A9 phone. Scroll down to find out about the HTC One A9 specifications and our HTC One A9 review.
The best part about this phone is that it comes with a surety of HTC. Also, HTC One A9 is a very light phone when compared to the other phones of the same size in the market.
Chinese brands in the present market provide much more features than the ones given by HTC. It is probably a setback for all the mobile brands which are not Chinese. And, with the growing market, people tend to invest on a Chinese phone with more features at a lesser price.
Design and Body
The HTC One A9 design is its trademark HTC design and has a single Nano SIM slot. A fingerprint sensor has been added on the lower bezel in the front. The volume rocker and the power button are placed one below the other on the right hand side. It has come out in a variety of colours such as Carbon Grey, Opal Silver, Topaz Gold, Deep Garnet and Pink.
The HTC One A9 body is a solid built of a mix of Aluminium and plastic which measures 145.8 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm (5.74 x 2.79 x 0.29 in) and weighs about 143gms which is quite low for a phone of this size.
Display and Storage
HTC One A9 display has a 5.0 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The resolution given is 1080x1920 pixels with a pixel density of ~441. The display is quite sharp yet light on the eyes. The screen to body ratio is 66.8%. HTC One A9 mobile has also added a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and HTC Sense which provides maximum display protection and a fabulous clarity.
The HTC One A9 storage has 16GB and 32GB variants. It is quite low when compared to the other phones in the market but then again it has provided an expandable storage up to 256GB along with a micro SD slot.
The HTC One A9 camera features a primary camera of 13 MP and a secondary camera of 4 MP which is not at all worth the HTC One A9 price in India.
The HTC One A9 has a non-removable 2150mAh battery and features a fast battery charging with the help of Quick Charge 3.0. The HTC One A9 battery seems to be quite a mediocre one. It can probably last you for about half a day of internet and phone usage.
This phone has two variants which consist of 2GB and 3GB RAM. Both of them are provided with an Octa-core (4x1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4x1.2 GHz Cortex-A53) and a chipset of Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 which helps the phone run smoothly.
HTC One A9 specs sound good but there is nothing really remarkable about it. The HTC One A9 price in India is 24,990 INR which is way too high for the features provided in the phone.
HTC One A9 Specifications:
1080 x 1920 pixels
Screen to Body Percentage
HTC Sense, Multitouch
Expandable Card Slot
microSD, Upto 2 TB
13 Mega Pixel
4 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
Touch focus,Face detection,Panorama,HDR
Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow), planned upgrade to v7.0 (Nougat)
5.74 x 2.79 x 0.29 inches ( 145.8 x 70.8 x 7.3 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
Up to 16 h (3G)
Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617
Cortex-A53 , Cortex-A53
8 (Octa Core)
4x1.5 GHz, 4x1.2 GHz
Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
HTC One A9 Price Details:
- HTC One A9, price details:
Popular Htc MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- HTC Desire 620GRs. 6,349
- HTC Desire 530Rs. 14,499
- HTC Desire 10 LifestyleCurrently Unavailable
- HTC Desire 816Rs. 13,999Rs. 13999
- HTC Desire 650Rs. 11,990
- HTC BoltRs. 29,990
- HTC Desire 10 ProRs. 20,139Rs. 27990
- HTC Desire 826xRs. 17,489Rs. 17489
- HTC Butterfly 3Rs. 39,999
- HTC One A9sRs. 24,990
- HTC One M8Currently Unavailable
- HTC Desire 820Currently Unavailable
- HTC 10 evoRs. 39,999Rs. 39999
- HTC 11Rs. 55,000
- HTC Desire 500Rs. 11,999Rs. 24290
- HTC Velocity 4GCurrently Unavailable
- HTC Desire 820s Dual SIMRs. 20,106Rs. 20106
- HTC Desire SVCurrently Unavailable
- HTC X10Rs. 19,500
- HTC U UltraRs. 43,990Rs. 43990
- HTC U PlayRs. 29,990Rs. 41990
- HTC One X10Rs. 20,790
- HTC Desire 630Rs. 12,799Rs. 12799
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 49,999Rs. 49999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 985Rs. 985
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Currently Unavailable
- Nokia D1CRs. 10,000
- Haier Voyage V3Rs. 5,999
- Greenberry Selfie Z-5Currently Unavailable
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Haier E619Rs. 3,800Rs. 3800
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Haier C381Rs. 1,399Rs. 1399
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,999Rs. 18980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,790Rs. 16790
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 5,299Rs. 7499
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. 7,999
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 15,000Rs. 15000
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 33,990
- Symetium 6GB RAMRs. 39,500