Here’s the updated list of Nokia Upcoming Mobiles
Nokia Upcoming mobiles in 2017 and their insights
Nokia is a brand known to all. The brand that became to be known as a synonym for a phone is now back after a long break. The Nokia mobiles line up is surely exciting and the new releases from Nokia in partnership with HMD Global have definitely set a new benchmark and the world is equally excited to see the line-up of the Nokia upcoming mobiles too.
List of Nokia upcoming mobiles
Nokia upcoming mobiles is a list that is now everyone is looking forward to getting a sneak-peak at. For, Nokia will not just be taking a break after launching the Nokia 3,5,6 and 8, There are a lot of other models lined up for launch and all of those are unlike the rest. Hence, there arises a need for coming up with a list of Nokia upcoming mobiles to keep you updated on the releases that are to happen in 2017 & 2018.
Here’s the list of Nokia upcoming mobiles to be released in 2017:
Nokia 8 is one of the most anticipated phones in the lineup of the list of Nokia upcoming mobiles. It will be released as a flagship phone and will surely attract eyeballs for the price, features, specifications, and design. Here’s a brief of what you’d get in it.
- 4GB RAM, 2.45 GHz Octa-core processor, Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset, Android Nougat OS
- 64GB built-in memory, supports expandable storage
- 13MP Dual rear camera, 13MP selfie camera, Carl Zeiss lens, OIS,
- 3-inch Display unit, 1440×2560 pixel resolution, 554 ppi, and an always on Display, Gorilla Glass 5
That said the Nokia release date in India has not been revealed yet and this gets Nokia the time to come up with improvements on their flagship phone. For, this one will be competing with the Samsung Galaxy S8, OnePlus 5, Google Pixel and other flagships. Given the competition present in the flagship phones space, Nokia will have to give its best.
Nokia Edge is definitely a phone that has not gone through some major design changes in the list of Nokia upcoming mobiles. The Nokia Edge competes in the list of mobiles under 20000 and at this price the features offered seem decent, however, it will surely face some serious competition from the existing champs in the industry. If the Nokia Edge is to beat the odds of the Coolpad Cool Plays 6, Moto G5s, Mi Max, Vivo V5s and a few others, Nokia would have to think of some serious design and specs changes. Here’s what you can expect from the Nokia upcoming mobile “Nokia Edge”
- 3GB RAM, 2GHz Octa-core processor, MediaTek MT 6755 chipset, Mali T 860 GPU, Android Nougat
- 2-inch FHD screen, 1080×1920 pixel resolution, 424 ppi, Gorilla Glass (Version unknown)
- 32GB built-in storage + 128GB expandable storage through MicroSD
- 23+13MP camera unit, LED flash
The only downsides for now for the Nokia Edge as a Nokia upcoming mobile is that it features only 32GB of internal storage while the class average is at 64GB. Adding to that is the lack of Dual cameras in the front or rear as phones in this class from its competitors offer a dual camera set up to enhance the photography experience.
Nokia 9: INR 41,990
The Nokia 9 will be the leader of the list of flagship phones that will be released from the list of Nokia upcoming mobiles in 2017. The phone offers specs that are off the charts and looks like it will be a game changer. This one will be a notch above the Nokia 8 and the features seem promising. Here’s a gist of what one could expect from it.
- 6/8 GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 Octa-core processor, Android Nougat
- 3800 mAh battery, fingerprint scanner
- Wireless charging, dust proof, water resistant, Nokia OZO sound enhancement
- 22MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss lens, 12MP front shooter, OIS, Auto-focus
The Nokia 9 is surely going to own the premium phones segment if the expected specifications are close to what users would get on the device upon release. The only downside is the absence of a Dual camera set-up. This is something the Chinese manufacturers are implementing on their smartphones priced at INR 15000 and above, and it’s high time this Finnish one gets it too.
Nokia Swan is a phablet, unlike others. Nokia has decided not just to go Bezel-less on its smartphones but has extended this to the phablet range and that’s the USP of this Nokia upcoming mobile. This will definitely rise to ranks in the phablets space but there is a chance it might encroach the smartphone space too. Why do you ask?
Cus, this phablet is as small as a smartphone. With a display unit of 5.3-inches, this one is the smallest phablet ever. Read on to know the highlights of this Nokia Android phone 2017 product.
- 3GHZ Snapdragon 835 processor, Android Nougat, 6GB RAM, Android Nougat
- 42MP primary camera with Carl Zeiss lens, 5MP selfie camera
- 3-inch HD screen, 2560x1440p resolution
- 4000 mAh battery, Quick charge (Not confirmed yet), 128GB built-in storage
The Nokia Edge is sure to be a game changer. The churn switching to this phablet with such impressive will be massive, for, it’s not every day one gets to lay their hands on a phablet like this. However, Nokia Edge should look on improving their front camera optics before launch, and we’re sure they will.
Nokia P1: INR 54,390
The list of Nokia upcoming mobiles is just getting more expensive as it goes. Is it worth it? Of course, it is. The Nokia P1 features out of the world specifications and these combined with the value for money quotient it brings along makes it worth it wait. The Nokia P1 release date in India is not out yet. But, we’ll keep you posted on it. Here are its specifications.
- 45GHz Octa-core processor, Snapdragon 835 processor, 6GB RAM, Adreno 540 GPU, Android Nougat
- 5MP primary camera + 8MP selfie shooter, Dual tone LED flash, HDR, ISO
- 128GB internal storage supports expandable storage up to 256GB
- 3500 mAh battery, Quick charge
- 3-inch FHD screen, 1080x1920p resolution, 416 ppi, Gorilla Glass (version unknown)
Where the Nokia P1 lacks is not in the specifications or the features but in the design. With premium phones featuring sleek and bezel-less designs, the Nokia P1 does not stand a chance. Looking to see some improvements in this. Everything else couldn’t get better than this.
Nokia 2: INR 7999
The Nokia 2 is a device from the list of Nokia upcoming mobiles that will appease those people who are looking to get a Nokia mobile under 10000. Priced at INR 7999 the phone offers decent specifications and features. But, it’s evident that the mobiles under 10000 categories are one of the most fiercely competed spaces and the competitors offer much more than what the Nokia 2 has to offer. Read on to know what’s under the hood of this upcoming Nokia mobile.
- 2GB RAM, 1.3GHz Snapdragon 212 Quad-core processor, Android Nougat
- 5-inch IPS LCD screen, 540x960px, 220 ppi, Gorilla Glass,
- 16GB built-in memory, 64GB expandable storage
The Nokia 2 will definitely have to revamp its specifications if it is planning to beat the Redmi 4, Infinix Hot pro 4, Lenovo Vibe K6 Power, and the Moto E4 Plus that are acing in this space by providing better specifications and features.
Nokia C9: INR 13,999
This one of the lot will be Nokia’s arrow to target the mobiles under 15000 users. This Nokia upcoming mobile brings to the table specs like a Snapdragon 820 processor and a few others like those that makes a choice that offers complete value for money. But like its brothers in the lineup, this one too does not offer a dual camera set up. The rest seem to be fine and here’s some light on what the rest would look like.
- 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 830 processor, Android Marshmallow OS
- 5-inch FHD screen, 1080x1920px, 441 ppi, Gorilla Glass 4 protection
- 4000 mAh battery, lacks quick charge
- 32GB Internal storage, supports expandable storage up to 128GB
- 16MP primary camera, 5MP front camera, Dual tone LED flash, HDR
Nokia D1C: INR 19,990
This one is the last in the line-up of Nokia upcoming mobiles, for now. The D1C, from its last update, does not look like a phone that is worth twenty grand. The phone does not feature a fingerprint sensor, nor a powerful processor. But on the brighter side, it features a well-lit display unit that. Read on to know more on the Nokia D1C specifications:
- 4GHz Snapdragon 430 Octa-core processor, 3GB RAM, Android Nougat OS
- 16GB internal memory, supports expandable storage up to 128GB
- 5-inch FHD screen, 441 ppi
- 3000 mAh battery, does not support quick charge
- 16MP primary camera with CMOS sensor, 8MP front camera, ISO, HDR, Continuous shooting, LED flash
So, here was our list of Nokia upcoming mobiles you could expect in the year 2017. This list will be constantly updated as and when we get news of product launches, leaks, or rumors. If you think we’ve missed out on a few, do let us know by using the comments section below.