Best power banks in India to choose from for your next trip!
These are the best Power Banks in India you should choose from.
We don’t think it’s necessary to tell you how mobile phones have become the indispensable part of our life and the world without a mobile phone is chaos! That being said power banks have become equally necessary. When the battery of our mobile phones die, especially when we are traveling, our life almost becomes handicapped. We bring to you the best power banks in India for your smartphones.
Do have a read and never run out of charge again when you go on a trip!
Why it’s necessary to have a power bank?
Most Indians prefer to travel by trains and buses and charging their mobile phones has always been their major concern. While all the coaches in the train are not equipped with charging points, buses are hopeless. People then have to wait for their destination or somehow manage to charge their cell phones in stopovers if they find any. When you are on long journeys, it’s difficult to charge your phone. You and moreover your family gets a panic attack when the phone’s battery gives up and it goes kaput and they cannot reach you. In such situations, power banks come to the rescue. We all need a fully charged and functional mobile phone and the best power bank could be an absolute power saver. That’s exactly where this list of best power banks in India will help you choose one from.
Advantages of power banks
Let’s have a look what the list of the best power banks in India has to offer:
- It is portable– One of the primary reasons to buy this device is because it’s portable. You can carry it in your pockets and bags wherever you go right from office to traveling.
- It can retain high power– Another major purpose of carrying such a portable device is that you can charge your phone multiple times as the best power bank in India is capable of retaining high power.
- It is ideal for any handset– Unlike company specific chargers that are only designed to plug into the specified handsets, power banks are the universal charger. They can charge any smartphone or tablet of any make. Whether you are an Android, BlackBerry or an iPhone user; you can easily charge your phone using any power bank.
- It fits your budget– Another advantage of using power bank is that it’s reasonably priced. You don’t have to spend a fortune on it.
- It is enabled with multiple sockets– Among all the designs available, the best power bank brand comes with multiple sockets. This enables you to charge more than one device at the same time.
Typical Technical Specifications for the best power bank in India
- Battery Capacity – 1850 mAh – 11200 mAh
- Battery Type – Li-ion/ Li-ion Polymer
- Output Voltage – DC 5 V
- Output Current – 750 mA – 2.1 A
- Input Voltage – DC 5 V
- Input Current 800 mA – 1.0 A
Best power banks in India for your smartphones
- Lenovo 13000mAh Power Bank
- EasyAcc 10000mAh Power Bank
- PNY 10400mAh Power Bank
- RAVPower 13000mAh Power Bank
- Mi 10000mAh Power Bank 2
Best Power banks in India #1 Lenovo PA13000 13000 mAh Powerbank – Rs. 1,700
Lenovo PA13000 13000 mAh Powerbank is, by all means, the best power bank in India. It features a robust build and a trendy looking metallic design. Because of its ergonomic design, the device is quite comfortable to carry along. It can easily fit in a pocket and also in handbags. This charging device features 4 LED indicators so that you can check the charge remaining. It is enabled with two ports which can charge two mobile phones simultaneously. The device comes with some safety measures such as Over Charging protection which helps you keep the device safe.The device also features auto shut off when no unit is connected. This helps in preserving the battery charge.
Here are the specifications in detail of this best power bank :
- Portable ergonomic comfort; High-grade matte plastic exterior
- Physical dimensions of the unit are 14.1×6.4×2.2 cm
- Dual USB output and support for two phone charger
- It tilts the scales at 281 grams
- Power light display, soft light, and clear display; Intelligent power control chip and high conversion rate
- Battery power is stored for a long-dormant technology
- Connector type – Input: micro USB 5V/2A, Output: USB2.0 A 5V/2.1A and 5V/1A
- 13000mAH power backup
- 1 Year Manufacturer warranty
Best Power banks in India #2. EasyAcc 10000mAh Ultra Slim Dual USB Portable Power Bank – Rs. 3,349
This portable power bank comes with colorful and sleek design and allows the user to charge their smartphones for prolonged time period. This power bank is compact and light in weight thus you can carry it in your pocket and bags. This best power bank charger has two USB ports and each USB port is different and does not have the same specifications in terms of output. One of the many reasons for it to be included in our list of best power banks in India.
Its unique design stands out from the crowd. The device is super portable and comes with 10000mAh rechargeable power capacity, thus you can charge your iPhone up to 5-6 times or Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 for 2-3 times. Since it has dual USB outputs, it is capable of charging two smartphones or an iPad at full speed. And because of its advanced power lock technology, you can keep it on standby for 6 months fully charged.
Best Power banks in India #3 PNY 10400mAh Power Bank – Rs. 1,194
This best power bank is offered by a US company PNY Technologies and has a capacity of 10400 mAh. This device fits easily into your palm because of its ergonomic design. The brand has assured that their power bank comes with non-recycled batteries. This best power bank is equipped with 8 safety features including overcharge protection, over current protection and short circuit protection among others. It comes with four high efficient LED indicators that help you keep track of the battery level.
Physical dimensions of the device are 140 x 25 x 51 mm and it tilts the scales at 136 grams. This power bank for mobile is enabled with 8 safety features including overcharging, over current consumption and not to mention short circuit protection. The device is enabled with four high efficient LED indicators that allows the user to keep track of the battery level. To add on, the power bank comes with a handy built-in LED torch and has a unique cylindrical design that is comfortable in handling. One of the many reasons for it to be included in our list of best power banks in India.
Best Power banks in India #4 RAVPower 13000mAh
This best power bank in India takes around 2 to 3 hours to charge fully and it comes with a set of cables both short and long micro/mini cables. It is enabled with 2.4A and 2.1A ports and has a capacity of RAVPower 13000mAh. This smart device is integrated with everything that you’re expecting from the best power bank for mobile. This charging device can be a real deal for it offers less to no issues.
Its efficiency rate is probably higher than any other power banks in this price range of 5000 INR. Its curved edges and black with silver trim design makes it even more attractive. Even though it is expensive when compared to other cheaper power banks, the extra price might well be worth it. One of the many reasons for it to be included in our list of best power banks in India.
Best Power banks in India #5 Mi 10000mAh Power Bank 2 – Rs 1,199
Compatible with most types of charging like 5V/2A, 9V/2A, and 12V/1.5A, the second generation Mi Power Bank from the house of Xiaomi. The brand brings best of on-the-go charging to your doorstep in a package you’d love to own. It can intelligently adjust power output up to 18W, thus delivering fast and efficient charging for connected devices. Offering one of the best specifications, this power bank price in India starts at Rs 1,199. The Mi Power Bank is a perfect blend of elegant look and power efficiency. The 10000 mAh capacity promises to charge your devices quicker than any other average power banks in India.
So those were the best power banks in India for your smartphones. Do let us know which one you are thinking of buying and also share your experience with us.