7 Best Android Phones all Hail from China
Here’s the list of the best Android phones that hail from China
Do you know the 7 of the leading 10 smartphone makes across the globe were Chinese OEM’s? Chinese smartphones hold a murky yore of iPhone twins with dubious software to lead the giant global market. These Chinese mobiles often have a great build quality and contemporary features at extremely cheap prices. This criteria alone make these smartphones demanding. Manufacturers like Lenovo, Xiaomi, Meizu, Oneplus and many more are making a successful course into the markets all over the world. Here are some of the lesser known Chinese smartphones that made big in the market. Let’s have a look.
One plus 3 is an eye candy with its thin, metal unibody design. Fixing all the issues of Oneplus forebears, the new Oneplus 3 enters the market with a powerful underhood hardware along with the dash charging feature. The best part is the price tag. You can get your piece at only INR 27999 without any invites. Oh, this gets NFC too.
- 6GB RAM and quad-core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 64GB inbuilt storage. No expandable memory (What a Shame!)
- 16MP rear shooter and 8MP selfie snapper
- Android Marshmallow OS
- 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED FHD display at 401ppi.
- 3000mAh non-removable battery
Meizu M3 Note is extremely affordable considering the features it is packed with. It gets that sleek Meizu-branded design powered by the robust Mediatek Helio P10 octa-core processor. This multi-functional smartphone is available just at INR 11,998. Fingerprint scanner with a massive battery is a performance focal here in this brand new Meizu M3 Note.
- 3GB RAM for 32GB Storage and 2GB RAM for 16GB Storage
- 13MP primary camera and 5MP secondary snapper
- Android Lollipop OS (How Outmoded)
- 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD HD display at 403 ppi.
- 4100mAh non-removable battery
- Fingerprint scanner
Huawei P9 ticks many checkboxes with its finest features. Faster processor, huge battery, slim body and everything in here is fascinating. Oh! the bold camera duo brings a solid photographic experience to the plate. You need to invest some more bucks to own this beauty.
- 12MP dual primary camera and 8MP secondary shooter
- 5.2-inch IPS-NEO FHD display at 423 ppi.
- The non-removable 3000mAh battery.
- Boots on the latest Android Marshmallow operating system.
- Houses 32GB or 64GB storage
- HISilicon Kirin 955 octa-core processor.
Meizu, may not be the well known flagship maker, but it’s hard to overlook the fantastic Android smartphones that are especially budget friendly. Meizu Pro 6 comes with many useful features with robust hardware architecture. The deca-core Mediatek processor backed by 4GB RAM, fingerprint scanner and 3D touch are some of the reasons that will make you love this device. Unending impressive inserts at an ultra-cheap price point puts this smartphone in the most deserving list.
- Deca-core MediaTek processor backed by 4GB RAM
- Impressive 21MP rear and 5MP front camera duo.
- 32GB and 64GB inbuilt storage variants.
- Latest Android Marshmallow with Flyme OS 5.6
- 423 ppi, 5.2-inch AMOLED FHD display
Beautiful design, killer specs, the cheap price point makes the revolutionary Mi5 most lovable. However, the lack of 4G support is a hurdle, but the other present-day features cover it up. It is powered by Snapdragon 820 processor with abundant RAM and in-house storage. Like all the other Mi models, the Mi5 too lacks an expandable storage.
- Snapdragon 820 processor backed by 3GB or 4GB RAM.
- Houses 32GB, 64GB or 128GB inbuilt storage.
- 16 MP rear and 4MP front shooters
- Boots on the latest Android Marshmallow OS.
- 5.15-inch LCD FHD display at 428 ppi.
Huawei Mate 8:
Mate 8 flaunts its premium built and an outstanding battery life and this is one heck of a smartphone. This android smartphone packs with a massive 6-inch display, ample storage space, impressive camera duo and faster processor. Everything here attracts you along with the price tag.
- Octa-core HiSilicon 950 processor with 3GB or 4GB RAM.
- 6-inch NEO LCD FHD display at 368 ppi (Pixel density is low).
- 16MP rear shooter and 8MP selfie camera.
- Boots on Android Marshmallow.
- Houses 32GB and 64GB RAM and allows expandable storage up to 128GB (Relief!!!)
- Massive 4000 mAh non-removable battery.
Even if it doesn’t pack many interesting features, it gets an agile fingerprint scanner. Under the hood, there is a reliable processor package of Snapdragon 801 processor with 3GB RAM and Adreno 330 GPU. Biggest selling point here is the mammoth 4100mAh battery that runs the mobile for 2 whole days. The cyanogen OS is attractive. Yet, it is built on the obsolete Android lollipop OS. This Zuk Z1 is absolutely reliable smartphone at an attractive price tag of INR 10,999.
- 5.5-inch LCD FHD display at 401 ppi.
- Quad-core snapdragon 801 processor with 3GB RAM.
- Massive 4100 mAh non-removable battery.
- Cyanogen OS on Android Lollipop.
- Houses 64GB in built storage. No expandable memory.
- 13MP rear shooter and 5MP selfie camera.
So, here are our picks on some of the best Chinese makes that are now ruling the Android mobile world! With the many Chinese names emerging, we will keep this list updated. A word of caution before picking any of these mobiles. Do check the network compatibility, as some of them lack 4G LTE connections. If this is not an issue for you, then our radar of best android smartphones suit you the best.