Amazon as an e-commerce player in India has been connecting to its audience through their commercials just as much as they do through their services.
Commercials are strong and they convey a message. What if the same message that was propagated by other brands was repeated? Ever thought about that?
The idea is to imply and it need not be in an exact manner.
Here are 6 times we noticed:
Note: Watch the video, then draw a comparative line between Amazon and the brand in focus. Let’s see you draw the line too.
- Here the idea is subtle and there is a thin line that connects these dots. Nonetheless, these dots seem real and that the emotion that has been captured is in the spotlight and hence this byte made its entry to the list.
– Canon Eos
2) The message is loud and clear. Though different props have been used, the tone of the message is tuned down a notch, it doesn’t take a genius to read between the lines. In this case, look at it upfront.
3) Now the contrast shown here is a marketing marvel. This gets you thinking on how many levels the same byte could have been compared with different ideologies. Yet, FedEx is the first name that popped into our mind. For, it’s impeccable.
4) What’s better than striking that chord that fills you with Nostalgia. Sounds familiar? Paperboat, an Indian beverage manufacturer whose USP is to bring back the refreshing drinks of the ’90s with the packaging of today.
5) This one’s powerful. It takes courage to change, and none of it to go with the flow. The contrast in this is strong, bold and an eye opener for men in India. For the men who are in charge of Change. It’s time we did Change. For this commercial, we are grateful #AmazonIndia
6) It’s not TV, It’s HBO
That said, Amazon has always been about connecting with their customers in all ways possible. The Amazon Great Indian sale is one such event where the buyer and the seller come forward to rejoice this.
Check it out, see if you like any of the price slashes.