Apple iPhone 6 Price
Apple iPhone 6 Pros & Cons:
- Fingerprint scanner
- Dual-core processor
- 1GB RAM
Apple iPhone 6 Key features
- Comes with 4.7 inches screen with 750 x 1334 pixels resolution at 326 ppi.
- Allows 16/64/128 GB in house storage with an expandable memory up to No.
- Packs with Apple A8 2 (Dual Core) processor backed by 1GB ram and PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics) graphic processor.
Apple iPhone 6 Price Table:
Apple iPhone 6 Review:
Apple is the brand that has always managed to trigger respect in its followers as well as its non-followers. This model comes with a 4.7 inches screen with a 750 x 1334 pixels resolution. It is available in three different variants depending on the memory storage of 16/64/128GB.
One of the major negatives of this brand is the price. It is not a phone that everyone can afford. Also some the basic features are on the lower side when compared to its price.
Apple has created the same kind of impact as it had when it has come out with its previous versions. This time around it has ditched its stoic cut out look and has adapted to a more easy going design. It needs to be seen how well it gets accepted by the customers.
Design and Body
Apple is known for immaculately designed phones and has done the same in the case of iPhone 6. It is available in Space Grey, Silver and Gold. It has the iconic home button in between the lower bezel in the front as usual. The other standard design it has maintained is the rear camera on the top left corner along with the flash. The effervescent Apple logo takes it prime position in the centre of the back. It also has the model details imprinted above the lower bezel in the back. The major thing about Apple phone designs are that they are well balanced.
The dimensions of the phone are 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm (5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 in)and weighs a meagre 129 gms which is very light considering a phone of this size.
It comes with a 4.7 inches display with a resolution of 750 x 1334 pixels (~326 ppi pixel density). It has a LED-backlit IPS LCD, capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours and comes with an Ion-strengthened glass, Oleophobic coating for protection. The screen to body percentage stands at 65.8%.
Camera and Storage
It has a rear camera of 8 MP, f/2.2, 29mm, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash and a secondary camera of 1.2 MP, f/2.2, 31mm, 720p@30fps, face detection, HDR, FaceTime over Wi-Fi or Cellular. It has an impressive video quality of 1080p@60fps, 720p@240fps. The other added features are 1/3" sensor size, 1.5 µm pixel size, touch focus, geo-tagging, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama).
As mentioned before it comes in three variants based on memory size pf 16/64/128GB to choose from. There is no expandable memory.
iPhone 6 has a non-removable Li-Po 1810 mAh battery (6.9 Wh) with standby up to 250 h (3G).
Apple runs this on a Dual-core 1.4 GHz Typhoon (ARM v8-based) and an Apple A8 chipset. Apple has its own OS and this phone runs on iOS 8 and is upgradable to iOS 10.2.
Siri is a feature which works on voice commands and dictation. Apple also has its own iCloud cloud service and has a fingerprint sensor on the home button.
Like any other Apple phone this too has managed to create its own space in the market with its impeccable looks, design and features. You can have a better look at its features here . You can also compare with many other companies that produce phones at the same range such as HTC, Samsung and Xiaomi.
Apple iPhone 6 Specifications:
750 x 1334 pixels
LED-backlit IPS LCD
Screen to Body Percentage
Display Zoom, Multitouch
Expandable Card Slot
8 Mega Pixel
1.2 Mega Pixel
Primary Camera Features
phase detection autofocus
Touch focus,Geo-tagging,Face/smile detection,HDR (photo/panorama)
iOS 8, upgradable to iOS 9.3.3, planned upgrade to iOS 10
5.44 x 2.64 x 0.27 inches ( 138.1 x 67 x 6.9 mm )
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Single SIM (Nano-SIM)
Up to 14 h (3G)
Typhoon (ARM v8-based)
2 (Dual Core)
PowerVR GX6450 (quad-core graphics)
Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
Apple iPhone 6 Price Details:
- Apple iPhone 6, price details:
Popular Apple MobilesView all
- Apple iPhone 7 128GBRs. 51,390Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 256GBRs. 59,900Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 5c 16GBRs. 20,999Rs. 53,500
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GBRs. 57,393Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 5 32GBRs. 52,500
- Apple iPhone 6 64GBRs. 41,599Rs. 62,000
- Apple iPhone 7 256GBRs. 59,900Rs. 80,000
- Apple iPhone 4s 16GBRs. 13,999
- Apple iPhone 6sRs. 34,990
- Apple iPhone 6Rs. 22,999Rs. 36,990
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 64GBRs. 48,290
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 16GBRs. 47,990Rs. 65,000
- Apple iPhone 8Rs. 70,000
- Apple iPhone 7 Plus 128GBRs. 59,999Rs. 82,000
- Apple iPhone 5sRs. 15,799Rs. 25,000
- Apple iPhone 5s 32GBRs. 28,999
- Apple iPhone 6 128GBRs. 48,000Rs. 62,000
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus 128GBRs. 48,999
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 128GBRs. 62,974
- Apple iPhone 6s 64GBRs. 53,790
- Apple iPhone 5c 8GBRs. 14,999
- Apple iPhone 5c 32GBRs. 52,000
- Apple iPhone 6s 128GBRs. 48,900
- Apple iPhone 7 PlusRs. 55,999Rs. 72,000
- Apple iPhone 7Rs. 42,499Rs. 60,000
- Apple iPhone 6s Plus 16GBRs. 40,500
Popular MobilesView all
- HTC Desire A17Rs. 15,999
- LeEco LEX 622Rs. 18,900
- Samsung Galaxy C7Rs. 26,567
- Asus Zenfone ARRs. 32,999
- Kechaoda K116Rs. 947
- Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami)Rs. 17,990
- Nokia D1CRs. 12,000
- Samsung SM-G5510Rs. 6,843
- Xiaomi Mi EdgeRs. 25,999
- Infocus M888Rs. 9,999
- Xiaomi Mi 5CRs. 11,999
- Vivo X7Rs. 24,999
- Vivo V5Rs. 15,890Rs. 18,980
- Oppo F1sRs. 16,749Rs. 18,990
- Vivo X7 PlusRs. 29,000
- Lyf Wind 6Rs. 4,999
- Lenovo ZUK R1Rs. 7,999
- Vivo Y55ARs. 9,999
- Lava M2Rs. 12,300
- Asus Pegasus X005Rs. N/A
- Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom ZE553KLRs. 29,999
- Nokia 6Rs. 14,999
- Coolpad ConjrRs. 13,600
- Nokia 8Rs. 29,999